Black Wheels With Red Lips

Ingres

Daryl, the reason why they are pressuring you is: they look upon you and your car as a benchmark in terms of performance and style.. so with the changes you have made, naturally they wanted to see what is next on your list.. take your time buddy, performance can't be rush.. need to get everything right... and yours will lead the pack .. :)

It's all just joking around. I am a bit lazy. I could progressively upgrade it as in do the springs then change the shocks, but with my driving, the stock shocks will only last a very short period (and considering they have gone through 70,000km already). Then I would need to take everything out again, and waste more time. On top of that, doing it that will will involve two wheel alignments. Long story short, I'm not changing the springs till I can do the shocks. This means I'll need more money to play around with since I'm not going the same way as everyone else here.

On a side note, stuff you Ash. You didn't have to change the springs in your TRD as it already sits lower. Not fair.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, i'm just playing around... didnt mean to offend you daryl! (i dont think you took it that way anyway. :))

yeah, mine came 'lowered', but it also cost a fcukload more than yours... so you have some spending to do!

so go on... on ya bike son! hahaha