What did you do to your car today?

Looks very sexy DJ. You gonna keep them on or go back to your old lights?

Well at this point, I'm definitely thinking of keeping them. I'm not always good when it comes to change so I need to take time to get fully used to it. Once that happens, I don't think I'll want to get rid of them.

Cleaned up the engine bay... all engine bay plastics now back in with new scrivets and dodgy improvised CAI rubber cap has been replaced with something that 'looks' right, but is still capped off.

Damn yanks and their extra emissions crap.

Gave her a detail, inside and out.

AND today I got my full licence! No more P's woohoo :D :D :D

Congrats on the full breif...no more ugly P's mucking up the look of your ride. :D

not much of a "mod" to the car itself per say, but it will certainly help the appearance of it :P

was a pain in the backside getting this in WA, had to order it from motor active.... and the cost made me question my sanity, but oh well :P

will be giving the car a mother of a detail in the coming weeks :P

post-13790-1267433135_thumb.jpg

Gave her a detail, inside and out.

AND today I got my full licence! No more P's woohoo :D :D :D

Congrats on the full breif...no more ugly P's mucking up the look of your ride. :D

Thanks man B)

Also your exactly right. I was aching to get those ugly green things off. P's or full licence, doesn't make a difference but having those things on the Aurion is an eyesore.

Not only that, I *think* that the Aurion is classified as a high powered vehicle(vic) so I would always ***** myself when near cops, but no more fear and no more P's!

So yeah, to celebrate I gave it a nice detail

Wash.

Clay bar (If was COVERED in black dots after being at the Toyota dealer few weeks ago for four days).

Scratch and Swirl Remover.

Meguiars Wetlook polish.

Wax.

And inside the usual stuff like dash and trim spray, meguiars leather cleaner, vacuum.

All in all took me a good 5 hours, everything by hand.

What sucks though is dust is already settled on the outside of the car :lol:

I'm going to be so OCD soon I'm going to start keeping my car is a Vacuum where those people who spray paint cars in :lol:

I'm going to be so OCD soon I'm going to start keeping my car is a Vacuum where those people who spray paint cars in :lol:

yay im not alone! :)

time for you to get a DA polisher and take it to the next level!! :) :)

oh and congrats on getting off your p's, drive safe :)

Edited by -DAvo

not much of a "mod" to the car itself per say, but it will certainly help the appearance of it :P

was a pain in the backside getting this in WA, had to order it from motor active.... and the cost made me question my sanity, but oh well :P

will be giving the car a mother of a detail in the coming weeks :P

Wow man, that looks like good stuff right there, were can I score some and how much :P

yay im not alone! :)

time for you to get a DA polisher and take it to the next level!! :) :)

oh and congrats on getting off your p's, drive safe :)

I know I know but they are so expensive for a decent one. I used to have one but it was such a cheapo it died on me while using it for the third ever time :lol:, I couldn't stop laughing.

The one you have is like in the thousands, correct?

What I did last week - drove the 102 up to Surfers, had a week's holiday, picked up some long-awaited 101 Levin seats, attended the meet for a Twincam QLD cruise, and then drove it back home. Trip back saw me get from Ballina to Newy on a single tank and a fully laden car, 6.5L/100km is nothing to sneeze at for sure.

What I did today - put in the driver's seat. Would have done the passenger's seat too except fading light, rising mossie levels and having to swap the seat belt holders and seat belt warning light harness over took up a big wad of time

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

this ride is becoming a full on project Andrew

I know man. A fact my wallet is fully aware of.

I was getting some quotes the other day with regards to fitting a new clutch kit.... $1000 + the cost of the clutch.

Ouch!

dude that is a rip, $700 should be on the high end plus the price of the clutch, mine would have been slightly easier but not $300 easier

Yeah, still trying to find someone I can trust to put in the clutch.

Exedy Heavy Duty clutch is looking to cost me around the $620 mark. Still sniffing for a cheaper price.

What didn't I do with her today. Well was trying to take her down to Lorne, VIC, but 44km out from Dubbo, I took her off road... permanently.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=380078

Oh shiza Daryl.

Sorry to hear about the bad news :(