What did you do to your car today?

Got it modplated. Back you coppers!

*whipcracker*

how much did the inspector look in to your actual mods?

Pointed out the brake master cylinder + res mods which didn't phase him (because the master cylinder is still the same), pcv valve mod and egr mod as well. He pointed out the headers, but moreso out of surprise than anything.

I told him about the brakes and he wasn't phased at all.

Will bring along those redbull as well for you tonight.

Got it modplated. Back you coppers!

*whipcracker*

how much did the inspector look in to your actual mods?

Pointed out the brake master cylinder + res mods which didn't phase him (because the master cylinder is still the same), pcv valve mod and egr mod as well. He pointed out the headers, but moreso out of surprise than anything.

I told him about the brakes and he wasn't phased at all.

Will bring along those redbull as well for you tonight.

<3

once i have un-dodgifyed my engine bay i NEED to get a modplate.

Had a new set of Adrenalins put on the Corolla and transferred the P7's to the old steel wheels from the Tarago for use as my snow wheels (ie. so the alloys don't get scratched up with snow chains). Had to go to another tyre place after finding one of the P7's had been put on around the wrong way (inside out) and it was too late to back to Bridgestone as they had closed for the day, this and the fact they used the steel wheel nuts (as I had been running out the old Adrenalins that were on the steel wheels) instead of the wheel nuts for alloys so I had to change all of them over, made it too late for changing the brake pads and some suspension components on the Camry. Oh well maybe next weekend?

grabbed 2 bottles of royal purple for the engine ..... some RBF660 to flush the brake fluid ....... need to source some gearbox oil more than likely royal purple and planned for how im going to modify my air box as its sliced into one of my silicon hoses ............ damn custom setups and movement in the engine bay is starting to sh1.t me .... lol

Discovered that this little bastido circled in red here:

post-14703-127120912018_thumb.jpg

gets in the way of the install of my UltraRacing 4-point front lower bar which stops my car from looking like this:

post-14703-127120910686_thumb.jpg

Damn non standard exhaust setup. Back to CES I go...

Is that oil on the first pic? :blink:

yeah it is, first time I've been under the car since I got it.

I wonder how many problems this will cause...!

Meh... that oil is nothing. Should have seen my old Camry. Engine bay was about that oily. Never had issues... just never really cleaned it.

As for me today... I changed my parkers to some LED's. Was waiting for the final ones to arrive in the mail. Now all I need to do is put in another set of HID's since my last ones didn't quite.... last.

I've been very quiet lately with stuff happening to my car. But I got something coming in the mail that should be here tomorrow. Then I need to dedicate a weekend to install it. Stay tuned! :D

Also Daryl, your HID's didnt last? Already!? I still need to get mine done. :(

I've been very quiet lately with stuff happening to my car. But I got something coming in the mail that should be here tomorrow. Then I need to dedicate a weekend to install it. Stay tuned! :D

Oooohhh. Excitement. Fujita? Man I can't wait to see what it is.

Also Daryl, your HID's didnt last? Already!? I still need to get mine done. :(

Well, there is cheap (which I'm fine with), then there is really cheap (which I pushed my limits with). I thought I could get away with a $39 HID kit.

Actually, the kit seemed quite okay. The way it was shipped though was pretty dodgy. The lamps were protected in their plastic cylinder things, but the ballasts were in a thin cardboard box and then the box placed in a shipping paper-type bag. Basically it was just as protected as shipping the ballast in an envelope.

You can probably imagine what the parcel went through on its way here. First day of use, the HID's were fine. Second day resulted in the passenger side one starting up then going Supernova bright then a pop kind of sound. Lamp looked alright, ballast felt like a million degrees.

For the price of the kit, I CBF sorting it out with the seller.... I just bought another one from someone else.

Oooohhh. Excitement. Fujita? Man I can't wait to see what it is.

No no not quite... It's nothing too spectacular. My money has been very short these past few months due to ther committments (like now having seven rims in total due to my little 'accident' busting all 4 in the end) and family stuff. I'm actually quite happy with the sound the car makes with just a panel filter in it at the moment, the CAI stuff was just a bit too wierd.

I just feel the car sits a bit too high.. There's a hint. :P

Well, there is cheap (which I'm fine with), then there is really cheap (which I pushed my limits with). I thought I could get away with a $39 HID kit.

Actually, the kit seemed quite okay. The way it was shipped though was pretty dodgy. The lamps were protected in their plastic cylinder things, but the ballasts were in a thin cardboard box and then the box placed in a shipping paper-type bag. Basically it was just as protected as shipping the ballast in an envelope.

You can probably imagine what the parcel went through on its way here. First day of use, the HID's were fine. Second day resulted in the passenger side one starting up then going Supernova bright then a pop kind of sound. Lamp looked alright, ballast felt like a million degrees.

For the price of the kit, I CBF sorting it out with the seller.... I just bought another one from someone else.

Where did you get this HID kit from? Because I do need it and I am just not sure exactly what I need, where I need to get it, and how much I should be paying.

(also, do you happen to use msn AT all? or not.)

Just could not help myself,i called into the panelshop on the way home from work to see how things are going and it's nearly done,she looks awesome it finally got painted yesterday.

I'm spewing i didn't have my DSLR with me,i missed a really good photo op when it was sitting in the spray booth with all the lights on,looked great all shiny en new. :D

Just could not help myself,i called into the panelshop on the way home from work to see how things are going and it's nearly done,she looks awesome it finally got painted yesterday.

I'm spewing i didn't have my DSLR with me,i missed a really good photo op when it was sitting in the spray booth with all the lights on,looked great all shiny en new. :D

I wish I could have my car completely resprayed. The bonnet's got chips, I want the rear bumper replaced so I can remove the towbar :( Oh well, cant wait to see her again! :D

Vid's set to private DJKOR...

Thanks for the heads up. Damn YouTube. First upload failed and I guess the second one defaulted to private. Anyways, all fixed.