This Friday Night [QLD]

I wouldn't mind getting a fortnightly dinner or something going too, will have to look into that when my schedule slightly free's up.

We've already got plans for a monthly dinner. I would only be interested in attending just one of these per month, and I have already made up my mind which one I'd go for, so that rules me out for any others.

Lets hope toyota represents and they got some jzx100's out there

i'm good for 6.30pm at shell.

by the looks of it, if you do get out there gav, there's be a bunch of tocau members screaming there lungs out for ya!

whitestivo

Lets hope toyota represents and they got some jzx100's out there

i'm good for 6.30pm at shell.

by the looks of it, if you do get out there gav, there's be a bunch of tocau members screaming there lungs out for ya!

whitestivo

Wrong era of Toyota :P Last time there were two Keto's and a Hachi that spent more time on the limiter than they did below it. Maybe they can show you a couple of pointers ;)

Was fun to watch since I never really watched drifting before like that. Was made way more enjoyable by the 3 laps sitting shotgun in on of the cars. I now see why people find drifting so enjoyable. That is crazy to see it from the passenger seat.

Was fun to watch since I never really watched drifting before like that. Was made way more enjoyable by the 3 laps sitting shotgun in on of the cars. I now see why people find drifting so enjoyable. That is crazy to see it from the passenger seat.

its even crazier when you're behind the steering wheel... :lol:

i remember sitting in my mates s13 one night which was a sr20 auto and just kept drifting around a roundaboout.. by the end of it i was dizzy as!! :lol:

drifting can be a lot of fun... but it can also cost a LOOOTTTTTT of money when something breaks... :(

wahoo

these boys have skills. my kitted out s13 with a t56 was absolutely stomping round. my three laps went by in warp speed.

hmmmm, been a while since i've been in a car like that. i just don't remember anymore what the old 200 was like, though i never drove it like that.

turbo car, 4 doors, hatch, rwd, not sure any exist

whitestivo

man i wish i was living up at queensland.. u guys r always doin stuff im JEALOUS!!!

I think we are the only state with the weekly meet. We rock.

I wouldn't mind getting a fortnightly dinner or something going too, will have to look into that when my schedule slightly free's up.

Well you could always come to our monthly dinner that we have. date for july has been posted up. Not too late so no excuses about having to work the next day either LOL

man i wish i was living up at queensland.. u guys r always doin stuff im JEALOUS!!!

I think we are the only state with the weekly meet. We rock.

Well you could always come to our monthly dinner that we have. date for july has been posted up. Not too late so no excuses about having to work the next day either LOL

I have training 6-8 Thursday nights, could probably come if you don't mind the sweat :P

I have training 6-8 Thursday nights, could probably come if you don't mind the sweat :P

I'm sure everyone would get over it; plus it is pretty windy at the loop. It's not like your trying to impress any of them :P