[QLD] Doggy/People Cruise

Hey dudes, would anybody be interested in a doggy run up the coast? Probably go hit up some leash-off beaches/parks, undecided on which ones yet but I'll go check a couple out this weekend. Probably meet up at Humble Pie then go from there. Don't care what breed of dog you have as long as he/she is friendly.

I know Phil should be interested!

EDIT: I've sort of thought out a plan. We could meetup at the twin servo's before the Caboolture turnoff a bit before lunch, head to Bribie Island, walk along the foreshore (leashed area), head to the enclosed doggy park (off-leash) and then head home. What does everybody think? You don't need to bring pets if you don't have suitable ones, will just be a good relaxing cruise.

Edited by the_random_hero

I don't have a dog. I have a bird though. He likes to sit on the dash. Don't think he'd last too long if I let him loose outside however.

maybe your dog can be under the bonnet and breathe through your new WRX bonnet scoop

or come with us, my dog super friendly unless provoked. bit like my driving style.

whitestivo

hahaha...nar my SRI needs all the air it an get ya see heh heh

nar my dog is super super friendly and has never growled at anything ever in his life, he will want to play in the back of the corolla.

id be keen to let him sit in the back with your dog if thats fine by you. he loves going in the car so he wont misbehave. (mum makes him sit in the front foot well of the WRX every morning to take him to my grandmas, lucky its only close and he doesnt need to lay down if i took him to sunny coast like that he would be cramped up and wouldnt be able to move for the rest of the day)