Word association

MR22ZZ

Si...(NO NELSON!!!!! BAD!!!!)

horrible

Mate totally unnecesary :angry:

Small mindedness is something I loathe in large amounts. How is being racist asking a question of whether or not somebody speaks fluent english from a business perspective??? And as I posted on more than one occasion I'm not racist in the slightest. For those of you who think I am then I'd suggest that you take a good hard look in the mirror. For your info most of my friends and also relatives aren't of Australian desent.

My 2c worth....

Now back to the game :D

ugly

Chill-Pill.jpg

I'm a sh!t stirrer. What can I say. Most of time I'm highly controversial. I went too far this time. Fair enough. I thought is was over and done with? We all know that mate. I just stir **** (too much south park).

You can punch me really hard sometime if you want, in the face.

The left hand part of my jaw actually because it's still out of whack after I had surgery to get my wisdom teeth out.

Is the word ugly?

'me'

Edited by bADbOYz

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si...(NO NELSON!!!!! BAD!!!!)

horrible

Mate totally unnecesary :angry:

Small mindedness is something I loathe in large amounts. How is being racist asking a question of whether or not somebody speaks fluent english from a business perspective??? And as I posted on more than one occasion I'm not racist in the slightest. For those of you who think I am then I'd suggest that you take a good hard look in the mirror. For your info most of my friends and also relatives aren't of Australian desent.

My 2c worth....

Now back to the game :D

ugly

Chill-Pill.jpg

I'm a sh!t stirrer. What can I say. Most of time I'm highly controversial. I went too far this time. Fair enough. I thought is was over and done with? We all know that mate. I just stir **** (too much south park).

You can punch me really hard sometime if you want, in the face.

The left hand part of my jaw actually because it's still out of whack after I had surgery to get my wisdom teeth out.

Is the word ugly?

'me'

The word "ugly" isn't implied to you but just continuing the game. :D

Dentist! (ouch!)

(Just wondering SB... why did you get so riled up? Nothing said was being targetted at anyone? *confused*)

teeth ...

Dont worry bout it suicid3 ... previous situation .. no need 2 bring it up again ... Rob finally warning keep them above the belt or ull be disqualified :P :P :P :P

Dentist! (ouch!)

(Just wondering SB... why did you get so riled up? Nothing said was being targetted at anyone? *confused*)

teeth ...

Dont worry bout it suicid3 ... previous situation .. no need 2 bring it up again ... Rob finally warning keep them above the belt or ull be disqualified :P :P :P :P

'Crooked'

yes sir :(

Silva had every right to get riled up. It was only a matter of time til I pi55ed someone off. I think I'm going to pour all my sh!t stirring energy back into John Howard now. Yeah. Oh and Commodore drivers too. Yeah.