22" wheels

coup

Sure they will fit. As long as they aren't too wide (9 inch would preferably be the widest), however....

.... you need to find tires that will keep the overall rolling circumference close to stock AND be load rated.

With those two factors.... I say good luck. Firstly, you would need a tire profile of at least 15 (which is currently the lowest profile) and those only come with a 385mm wide tire suitable for a car like a Ferrari. Other option is to stretch a tire, but that will NOT satisfy the load rating.

Don't really have my option except to forget about it, unless you want to look like this:

2659758_1_full.jpg

If you want to read over our previous discussions:

just wonderin.....

Sure they will fit. As long as they aren't too wide (9 inch would preferably be the widest), however....

.... you need to find tires that will keep the overall rolling circumference close to stock AND be load rated.

With those two factors.... I say good luck.

... unless you want to look like this:

2659758_1_full.jpg

LOL DJKOR! epic pic! :toast:

the quality of the 19's on your trd will be 100% better than just about anything you can get out there without spending huge

the tolerances used by toyota are excellent, and i'll bet your 19's are lighter than anything else you find bigger.

whitestivo

my guess is that if he is after 22" rims, then performance isnt much of an issue for him...

i have 20s on my car right now and i love them... the 'performance' hasnt been affected in a big way... you can hardly tell the difference..

traction is a little less purely because of the **** nankangs i've got on there... but meh, for the street, they do the job!!!

imo, all wheels can look like 2" smaller if they have dish on them...

my 20s dont really look like 20s, they look more like 18s imo...

Head out to Tempe, they'll get some 22's on there and it'll look immac...

If I can get 20's under a Corolla you can get 22's under a TRD Aurion lol...

But then your Rolla doesn't require a tire rating of at least 93Y.

Edit: The narrowest profile tire you can currently get for a 22 inch wheel is a 25mm profile. In terms of width, the smallest width for a 25 profile tire is 275mm. This wheel and tire combination will lead to an overall diameter that is 40mm larger than the stock TRD wheels. You will start to get that Matchbox car effect, and lowering it will lead to serious scrubbing.

That does look quite nice there VF-X. Question is though, what tires is he running. He may be fine in Malaysia, but that could be unroadworthy over here.

More to gawk over:

camry.jpg

camry1.jpg

That does look quite nice there VF-X. Question is though, what tires is he running. He may be fine in Malaysia, but that could be unroadworthy over here.

More to gawk over:

camry.jpg

camry1.jpg

It's not Malaysia.. It's Indonesia, Jakarta.

Here's the tyre profile, 235.30.22 & 255.30.22

It's a waste if It's on TRD.. Waste of performance with 22s and low profiles.

Lots of people with 22 go airbags.. Coz the scrubbing is always a bitc* to handle.

And need to roll the guard to the max.. And prolly not roadworthy..

Mine scrubs out and you can't take anyone in the back but it looks good and thats all that matters to me hahaha...

and at that, you lose a dumpload of performance :P

Evo

Performance??? Whats that??? LOL...

Cars to me are something that looks good that will grab attention when I cruise down George Street and park it at shows...

If I wanted a performance car I would've bought something turbo :) ...

More to gawk over:

camry.jpg

camry1.jpg

that's a sweet-lookin kit - anybody know what it's called? looks less chunkier/angular than the Wald job but i think it complements the aurion lines perfectly

More to gawk over:

camry.jpg

camry1.jpg

that's a sweet-lookin kit - anybody know what it's called? looks less chunkier/angular than the Wald job but i think it complements the aurion lines perfectly

I like the spoiler, something small and nice... maybe i should get one of these.. :)