Thai Grill

Y-tRy

Hey guys just as the title states, i'm just wondering how many aurion owners are craving

for one of those Thai mesh grill and wants a group buy!! i've tried emailing heaps and yet

still no reply so if maybe we could get a thai representative that might do the trick :)

Anyway put your name down just to see how many are keen! Thanks :)

1. Y-try

Hey guys just as the title states, i'm just wondering how many aurion owners are craving

for one of those Thai mesh grill and wants a group buy!! i've tried emailing heaps and yet

still no reply so if maybe we could get a thai representative that might do the trick :)

1. Y-try

2. Michaelweare

I'm with you. Tried emailing many times but no response. Aur3on who arranged the last group buys obviously had success. Any hints???

Also wouldn't mind some eyelids as well...

• 2 weeks later...

1. Y-try

2. Michaelweare

I'm with you. Tried emailing many times but no response. Aur3on who arranged the last group buys obviously had success. Any hints???

yer i've PM-ed Aur3on a few times but no reply at all so guess our best chance is to spam rstyleracing till they actually reply.

1. Y-try

2. Michaelweare

yer i've PM-ed Aur3on a few times but no reply at all so guess our best chance is to spam rstyleracing till they actually reply.

Since you guys are changing your grill to this thai mesh grill.. Was just wondering if you guys are willing to let go the original sx-6 or TRD grill?

Anyway if you guys are really interested to deal with rstyleracing i can help a lil as I do have business dealing with them. Let me know the items and amount and i can come back with the price. I'm sure you guys already know the price from last transaction done with them. I'm not working as middle man or anything.. just really interested to get those SX-6 grill!!

1. Y-try

2. Michaelweare

I would like some eyelids "if these are going to be ordered".

I am not in the market for a Thai grill.

So I will keep an eye on this thread to see if eyelids will be a part of the buy, and put my name on the list when needed.

So I will keep an eye on this thread to see if eyelids will be a part of the buy, and put my name on the list when needed.

You need to venture outside of the Aurion boards:

FS: Aurion Eyelids (New/Unused)

FS: aurion eyelids from recent GB

Was just wondering if you guys are willing to let go the original sx-6 or TRD grill?

I don't think you will want a TRD grill unless you either have the TRD bumper or am willing to do some serious custom work. Just have a look here:

Help required with TRD grill

I'm ready to do modification on the grill itself.. not sure how is it gonna turn out to be but willing to try!

You need to venture outside of the Aurion boards:

FS: Aurion Eyelids (New/Unused)

FS: aurion eyelids from recent GB

Thanks DJKOR, always helpful posts as usual.

It's a shame the eyelids have already sold :(

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.. Just for the sake of keeping the forum with minimal threads regarding the same topic.

If any of you is interested with the Lexus Chrome Grill, pm AUR30N / myself.

The goods are already in AUSTRALIA, AUR30N's keepin spares for u guys if any of u'r interested.

This is for the sake of the Aurion owners. :clap:

note: This is NOT the sport mesh grill, this is the Lexus chrome grill.. For a sample of pic of grill... Please refer to DRE's mad car.. :D

Sorry to put this on this forum instead of the buy & sell, just lettin u guys know..

Edited by VF-X

here is pics,

they are all chrome and not black parts they also the quality of oem original grill and all hole match up

chromegrill.jpg

AUR30N

I think im gonna snap one of these up Ari.

Who else has then and a picture of it on?

here is pics,

they are all chrome and not black parts they also the quality of oem original grill and all hole match up

chromegrill.jpg

AUR30N

I think im gonna snap one of these up Ari.

Who else has then and a picture of it on?

PM Bondie if not iam sure i we can manage to put one on so you can see what it looks like on your car. 10 minute change over

AUR30N

• 2 weeks later...
Was just wondering if you guys are willing to let go the original sx-6 or TRD grill?

I don't think you will want a TRD grill unless you either have the TRD bumper or am willing to do some serious custom work. Just have a look here:

Help required with TRD grill

slightly off topic, but if anyone does want the TRD grill and can modify, its on EBay!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...