RC Cars

BYL05R

heys people let us have a show of hands of people who have Petrol/Nitro, or battery powered RC cars lol

i got a nitro suburu rc car love the thing hehehe but my engine blew going to get it fixed maybes 2moz lol

and also ummmm does anyone know a good place in sydney or online that sells RC car shells lol i am after a coper shell with working lights hehehe

feel free to post up ur RC car photos lol here are some of mine

SHELL.....

DSC_00457.jpg

RC CAR...

DSC_00458.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got 7 (I think). Only 3 of them are for actual use, while the rest are too expensive to keep running, can't get parts for them or are just too rare to see action.

My main 2 cars are based on Tamiya TL01 chassis, one of them being off-road converted while the other runs lightweight body parts and ABS tyres for drifting.

The other car I run is a Tamiya Mini Hornet, which I think is 1/18th scale from memory. And it has upgraded black motor, shocks, and gearing.

They're expensive little buggers, so they don't get really get used. :P

Gav.

I've just got the one serious one. It is a Tamiya NISMO Coppermix Silvia - TT01D

Only has chrome wheels on it cause I didn't want to wreck the original NISMO wheels:

cimg2889.jpg

cimg2888b.jpg

that s15 R/C looks crazy :o

any chance of driftin' videos, DJKOR?

makes my battery powered TA03-R an old matchbox alternative

been awhile too, gotta fix it up someday

edit: notice the majority sponsor :P :lol:

post-7485-1249277309_thumb.jpg

My MR2 started out like this:

35n1178.jpg

Currently sits like this:

2jbqx6s.jpg

2qi60qo.jpg

Still have to finish it off when I get the chance. I was one of the members that made an appearance at Melbourne Auto Salon and Drift Fest with the RCD1 crew some time back

Damn, that looks sweet dorifto. I was too lazy to go through the entire process of doing up the shell. I just bought mine as a ready-to-run on my last day in Japan.

¥URO: I bought it for the fun of it, didn't realise how much control it takes to properly drift such a thing. I've had it for like 1.5 years and only driven it for about 2-3 hours. I had my best mate's old man set up the alignment on it (since he used to do this a while back) and he showed me how it runs and everything, but I still haven't had the chance to keep practising at it.

hahah really really nice cars people makes mine look awfull.... and wow really beautiful MR2... hehehe i want to get a police shell for my petrol car and have it so it has actual lights working for it.... think it be kewl, and get drifting wheels for it hehehehe and throw in a AWD kit ;) :P lmao

Got/had;

Elec: Tamiya F-103RS chassis with FW18 shell (not working)

Elec: Tamiya TA02 SP chassis with ST185 GT4 WRC shell and Ford Mustang shell x2 (not working)

Nitro: Kyosho Landmaxx chassis with F150 shell and Le Man shell (sold)

Elec: Home made fishing boat

Elec: Home made Offshore racing boat (going to convert to nitro at some point)

Elec: Various home made planes (all crashed :P)

I prefer nitro over electric, but it doesn't look that way :lol:

My MR2 started out like this:

35n1178.jpg

Currently sits like this:

2jbqx6s.jpg

2qi60qo.jpg

Still have to finish it off when I get the chance. I was one of the members that made an appearance at Melbourne Auto Salon and Drift Fest with the RCD1 crew some time back

thats stunning Trung...

any vids of it in action?

i've got a HPI sprint 2, just bought a new motor for it, a 9T brushless motor, running a lipo battery.

i love it, really really fun!

FYI melbournians, if ur bored, we meet up every wednesday night down the westside, Deerpark shopping center underground carpark, come along and drifttt! from 7:30 onwards, normally around 8+ people who come down for a slide.

Andy No vids of it, best I can do is bring it at the next meet and show you :P

TOYTRD You drift with vyet/viet and co. yeh? I was told by some people you guys had a group going in the west side. Wouldn't mind a look one day.

These were my other bodies

nzhaxe.jpg

5beo1i.jpg

yeah vyet, and i believe u know Ray, he was part of the autosalon drift team too!

come down one day and check it out! =]

i believe the eastsiders have a drift night on friday night at monash, a few of the guys from the west have been a few times...

i've never been, but wanna check it out on day!

Edited by TOYTRD

yeah vyet, and i believe u know Ray, he was part of the autosalon drift team too!

come down one day and check it out! =]

i believe the eastsiders have a drift night on friday night at monash, a few of the guys from the west have been a few times...

i've never been, but wanna check it out on day!

I live near springy but study in Footscray, coincidentally only on Wednesday too. I'll see if I can make it to one of your meets. I know Ray, is that his R32 in the White Winter 'shoot? Its gone a long way!

^^^ LOL love the sticker thing!

that mr2 is HOT AS.

wish i had money for this kind of thing :P

hahah lol u dont have to have to buy an expensive one lol

here is my first ever RC car i bought myself fun lil thing untill i lost the remote lol no idea where it is hahaha

dsc00459e.jpg

Andy No vids of it, best I can do is bring it at the next meet and show you :P

TOYTRD You drift with vyet/viet and co. yeh? I was told by some people you guys had a group going in the west side. Wouldn't mind a look one day.

These were my other bodies

nzhaxe.jpg

5beo1i.jpg

Who are you :P

Here's my beast

55793998.jpg

yokligh.jpg

Any my real car replica in process :P It was coming along fine until I decided to change rims on the real car haha now I need new rc rims

39324423.jpg

Everyone should come weds nights its mad fun!

lol hahah and are they petrol???

They are electric. You can see the tell-tale components when looking through the 'window' where possible. Also from the design of the shell.