[SYD] tooo the hole via the nasho! 26/09/09

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's some impressive list ... I'm hoping to attend but I will most likely catch up with the group along the way

I've got cisco exams scheduled at 9am :angry: so hopefully I can still join in for some nasho park fun

otherwise I will see you guys later down the cruise route :unsure:

Not sure if I can still make it... the aurion is in repairs at the moment. Hopefully done by Friday.

I did booked a corolla rental car but got 2 free upgrades and it isn't a toyota!

Ok I was bored and wondering what cars are going to be on the cruise. So I went through the roll call list and found most people's cars and put them into a table. This list is not 100% correct but is an estimate

Oh and also this took me about 5 mins so no complaining that its not correct or you don't understand whats going on

post-13589-1253597449_thumb.jpg

Edited by azzman372

looks like a good mix of cars!!

oh and please don't forget one mystery car :ph34r:

funny that we got the only Prado though.....I'm sure being a TOYOTA forum that there's more then one out there!!

thanks azzman

btw, a GSV40R is the model code for the Aurion breed

Ooooo haha icic. Well add another one to the aurions then =D

funny that we got the only Prado though.....I'm sure being a TOYOTA forum that there's more then one out there!!

I did say this was an estimate so plenty of room to add mystery cars. and Mish the Prado was your's. Are you bringing that or the mystery car? :P

thanks azzman

btw, a GSV40R is the model code for the Aurion breed

Ooooo haha icic. Well add another one to the aurions then =D

I did say this was an estimate so plenty of room to add mystery cars. and Mish the Prado was your's. Are you bringing that or the mystery car? :P

both!!!!

Ok I was bored and wondering what cars are going to be on the cruise. So I went through the roll call list and found most people's cars and put them into a table. This list is not 100% correct but is an estimate

Oh and also this took me about 5 mins so no complaining that its not correct or you don't understand whats going on

Well done. The 08 Corolla Ascent should go under the ZRE pack ;)

ok, almost got the travel notes sorted :), but before I go any further. People from the shire, please note that will not be coming down King Georges Road as there are WAY to may traffic lights

There are 2 suggestions: Meet us at the royal nasho entrance and join the groups there, making sure not to all join one group as we want to keep an even spread or meet at the bunnings villawood. Either way, can you please PM me before 8pm Friday night where you would like to meet us so we can sort the groups out.

Friday night I should have the groups sorted out, Team leaders will be sorted out on the day :)

so far, everything is going to plan :)

hey boys im in, though leaving befor 3..... dont want to miss drinks and the game (broncos vs storm)

any chance of of organiseing some sort of fundraising for jeremys christmas thing, would be good to show what us sydney boys and girls can do.

ok, almost got the travel notes sorted :), but before I go any further. People from the shire, please note that will not be coming down King Georges Road as there are WAY to may traffic lights

There are 2 suggestions: Meet us at the royal nasho entrance and join the groups there

Hi Pete, if you mean the nasho entrance at Loftus, am OK to wait for you guys there. There is a huge car park just before the entrance to the national park near the Loftus Soccer Ground. If you could let us know the time you'll get there, I'll make sure am there 15 minutes before that.

I'll send you this message by PM as well.

I hope this dust goes away and it is forcasted to be clear from friday to sunday. If the dust doesnt go away by tonight then ill have to pass on the cruise.. I dont want to drive the car in dust, or before i get a chance to change the oil. My engine bay has orange dust in it.