Mrs & Cops today

AUR30N

Mrs rings me up today about 7.30am and say she was at a set of lights on the way to work driving the Aurion and cops pulled up beside her in the next lane and asked her to wind the window down.

I started to stress thinking that they were going to pull her over for a defect or some thing

I asked wifey were you speeding or done anything wrong?

wifey replied no.

I then instantly started to freak out even more I then asked her did they defected you?

wifey replied no

I then asked her what happened?

Wifey replied they complimented her on how nice the car really looked and was done nicely.

what a releif in between all this I added few more gray hairs .....lol

AUR30N

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cops do have some sense of humor and taste after all!!!

Geez tell me about it even if there in there late 40's from what the mrs described to me thats all i wanted was defects and having to take the car throuht the pites

AUR30N

WHY WOULD YOU LET YOUR WIFE IN THE CAR IN FIRST PLACE? :lol:

Car was built for her....... but Iam guilty of taking over lol :lol: I have my toys I have cortina tc 1973 fitted with v8 and tubs that's my real joy grunt and mean sound 515 hp :P

I wanted my mrs not to be like every other mrs driving v8 commordores and ford xr6 or xr8 I wanted style for my mrs

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

Thats a relief Ari good news...I had two uniformed cops at my local 7Eleven a couple of months back comment that he liked what i've done also,they especially loved the exhuast & tips and the way it sat on the road,had a 10min chat with em about cars and their guns..most of em are fine if your just going about ya normal business and not being a donkey. :)

Thats a relief Ari good news...I had two uniformed cops at my local 7Eleven a couple of months back comment that he liked what i've done also,they especially loved the exhuast & tips and the way it sat on the road,had a 10min chat with em about cars and their guns..most of em are fine if your just going about ya normal business and not being a donkey. :)

your car looks hot lee i must agree and even the rims look similar to mine - I have always owned silver cars for last 10 years and was great colour and still love it but I needed a change from the colour after 10 years lol hehhehe

lee you have take some pics of your scuffs

PS Vic pm cleared sorry as soon as it's clear get filled up just as quick

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

your car looks hot lee i must agree and even the rims look similar to mine - I have always owned silver cars for last 10 years and was great colour and still love it but I needed a change from the colour after 10 years lol hehhehe

AUR30N

Hey Ari..have a read of your scuff plate thred...and mate i don't blame you at all your postage was mint. :)

p.s Your rims look similar to mine...i got mine before you :P and yeah i've often thought your wheels are a similar pattern.

AUR30N

Hey Ari..have a read of your scuff plate thred...and mate i don't blame you at all your postage was mint. :)

p.s Your rims look similar to mine...i got mine before you :P and yeah i've often thought your wheels are a similar pattern.

true ....lol

Just when I thought what is up with ur car, wife and police that made u start the thread.. :lol:

Can't wait till I get to meet you and the car... :lol:

Hey Ari,

Yes, absolutely love the look of your Aurion. My wife always gets similar comments from random people too (none from any cops though!!) and often has people staring and pointing (mainly younger males). Ours is a stock standard TRD... bought it as a family car for my wife although I don't really like to admit that (woops). The funny thing about ours is it has two baby seats in the back and we have a little "Baby on board, and in control" sign on the rear window.... she especially gets a lot of stares when she parks in the parents with prams parking spots at shopping centres and pulls two babies out of the car :-)

Dan.

Hey Ari,

Yes, absolutely love the look of your Aurion. My wife always gets similar comments from random people too (none from any cops though!!) and often has people staring and pointing (mainly younger males). Ours is a stock standard TRD... bought it as a family car for my wife although I don't really like to admit that (woops). The funny thing about ours is it has two baby seats in the back and we have a little "Baby on board, and in control" sign on the rear window.... she especially gets a lot of stares when she parks in the parents with prams parking spots at shopping centres and pulls two babies out of the car :-)

Dan.

TRD_ Parking in Parents with Prams_ two babies pop out,

thats tops

I have the same issue, but only with one baby in my TRD.

Alot of people have a second look when my missus is driving and parks in the pram parking spots lol. I also have a baby sign on the rear window "baby not bored".

It also catches a few eyes due to the sign writing on the side.

And yes, I let my wife drive the car. And yes, I have sign writing on the car. It maybe sacralige to do this to a TRD, but it's my family / business car and it gets attention so it's all advertising for me. :)

i get more looks in my TRD than any of my previous cars.. including my wrx which was just a big magnet for cops...

one time i was at a servo and filling up my car with fuel when i noticed two cops staring at my car... they were leaning on a normal aurion (unmarked cop car)...

as i walked past them i said "jealous?" as a joke....

long story short, they really didnt like that comment... :ph34r:

ended up in a 10min "chat" about respect and that bullsh!t... :lol: