ZRE Wild-Fire 2 Hot 2 Handle

SHIRE.ZRE

I found every single possible headlight and tail light combination for the ZRE through my contacts :drool: :)

Now it's time to price them and decide what to get ;)

Don't say that.Ive been looking at the blacked out headlights from the thai ones i think.ive got the led taillights but not the ones with the clear indicator

Next on my list is strut n sway bars but im unsure where to look.

Where are your pics phat azn? :D

Jalal i like your ride,go the ZRE kit,remove the tail light trim and replace with Altis badge..

I see your in the Shire,i'll look out for it.. ;)

Dont go the ZRE kit,then i wont be the only one with it :spiteful:

Pics will hopefully come soon,gotta get my front pods fixed or a new lip,ive got my eye on the corolla SSi front lip but dont know where to source it from,im still undecided.

No dosh atm saving for my holiday first.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol mate you must love ur chrome ey :) im not a chromey type of guy but ur front dont look too bad but ur rear lights are abit .... mmm soz.

Yes mate, I do like my chrome (on all of my cars I must add) LOL :)

The tail light chrome trims are just a temporary solution until I get the LED tail lights, then I won't need these trims at all.

The only thing I hate about the sedan ZRE tail lights is that useless red section with the reverse light is the middle, it's not being used at all, not even in the aftermarket LED tail light set-ups. It would have been awesome to have that red section light-up with the rest of the tail light as parkers and brake, as it would make the tail light look much wider.

is it posssible in the zre sedan to have the extra third brake light set up as some of us have done on the zze sedans?

Not sure mate, I haven't had a look or dismantled the tail light to have a look, but I don't think there is enough room for a bulb to go in there, the only solution might be an LED strip like what they're doing with the aftermarket set-up of the actual brake/parker light.

Edited by jalalski

Upcoming Modifications:

* Strut Bar

* LED Rear Bumper Reflectors (brake & parker light)

* Reverse Sensors

* Altima Leather Trim Seats.

I can cross-off the reverse sensors and the LED rear bumper reflectors from the above list ;)

P9100001.jpg

P9100002.jpg

P9100003.jpg

P9100006.jpg

I was lucky enough to find colour-coded reverse sensors (on eBay of course) that very closely match the colour of the car and other good thing about these sensors is that they're wireless, so no need to run wires all the way to the dash.

The LED reflectors operate as parkers and brake lights. Now there can be no excuse for someone to say...."I didn't see you brake" :D

Thanks vinh, you got an awesome ride too mate.

Guys, I looked everywhere for those damn leather seats off a ZRE Altima sedan but I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone got connections with some wreckers who can help me out?

Need more photos of it lowered and nice set of rims :P perfect weather for photos :)

Nah mate, not for this ride. The wife and kids won't need a lowered Rolla, especially when the mother in law sits at the back LOL :)

And I can't trust my wife with an expensive set of rims ;)

The rolla is being modded very conservatively with practicality in mind with a bit of spice in the looks department.

wow..... i dont like the chrome...

Fair enough mate. It's not everyone's kinda theme and it's not finished yet as I just found a whole lot more of it ;)

needs more........ wow i dunno

I do, but am not doing it. hahahahaha :lol:

hey mate.. chrome on the front grille looks awesome....

um..... id say it looks ok at the rear but chrome really aint my thing..

but car looks great overall... keep it up.

btw.. it needs to be lowered so badly!!

kevin.

btw.. it needs to be lowered so badly!!

kevin.

I know Kevin, damn mother in law weighs a ton. hahahaha :)

If I do decide to go that route then just lowering the car won't be enough, it will drag a whole heap of other mods with it which I don't wanna do to this "family" car ;)

I guess you could use this, but that would mean drilling a hole into the inner taillight.

If you're after proper leather seats, I would suggest aftermarket from overseas (There are a lot of leather seat companies in Malaysia, Thailand & Singapore, which might be cheaper.). Might not be an easy DIY though (Most replace the fabric, not covers.). As an alternative, you can try the Clazzio covers (Links below. They have one for the 09 -onwards Corolla).

http://www.11i-usa.com/tekigou/corolla_02.html

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11925

http://www.club-tc.com/forums/interior-ite...zzio-seats.html

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f60/clazzio-s...hers-25991.html

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143029

http://importsnc.com/forums/part-reviews/4...html#post990897

Edited by ToyotaFreak

I guess you could use this, but that would mean drilling a hole into the inner taillight.

If you're after proper leather seats, I would suggest aftermarket from overseas (There are a lot of leather seat companies in Malaysia, Thailand & Singapore, which might be cheaper.). Might not be an easy DIY though (Most replace the fabric, not covers.). As an alternative, you can try the Clazzio covers (Links below. They have one for the 09 -onwards Corolla).

I received a response from the 11i-usa guys and the price of these seat covers is US$500 plus US120 shipping, but they advised that they're not sure if these seats covers will fit my ZRE because they designed them to fit the left hand drive corolla in the US and never sold them to an Australian customer before.

I am not sure what differences are there between the seats of the US corolla and ours and don't want to risk spending that kind of money to find-out they don't fit :(

I received a response from the 11i-usa guys and the price of these seat covers is US$500 plus US120 shipping, but they advised that they're not sure if these seats covers will fit my ZRE because they designed them to fit the left hand drive corolla in the US and never sold them to an Australian customer before.

I am not sure what differences are there between the seats of the US corolla and ours and don't want to risk spending that kind of money to find-out they don't fit :(

Ouch, that totals up to $620 US dollars. I guess it could be the driver's height adjustment knob, which would be the passenger seat here in Australia.

Looks like it would still be a safer & cheaper option to source from a RHD country in South East Asia.

Yeah, they're not cheap and that's for sure. Do you have company names and/or sources in Asia I could approach about these to suit the Altis maybe, as the links you have given me all talk about these Clazzio seat covers.

I actually have been researching on the Clazzio ones, while good (They don't look like the K Mart ones.), it seems that their range is limited (None for the older cars like my RAV4.). I guess most would be paying more for the brand (They're Japanese.) than the covers itself.

Please check your PM. :)

Hi Guys,

One of the above-mentioned mods has been added today and I can reveal it here ;)

It's the ZRE sedan complete tail light replacement and swap with LED style tail lights

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure (click on the photos to view them in full size):

th_P9220011.jpg

th_P9220012.jpg

th_P9220013.jpg

th_P9220014.jpg

th_P9220020.jpg

th_P9220021-1.jpg

Now, here is where your opinion is needed again, yes, it's those chrome tail light surrounds again. hahahaha :)

Here are pics showing these tail light with and without the chrome garnishes, so you tell me which looks better

th_P9220016.jpg

th_P9220017.jpg

th_P9220018.jpg

th_P9220019.jpg

The wife and kids all said, put the chrome garnishes back on, the rolla looks much better with them :)

Just some feedback about these LED Tail Lights, they're super bright indeed and exceeded my expectations for sure. They look awesome in daylight as well as night-time and fitting them was a breeze, straight plug 'n play and the harnesses were 100% compatible.