GROUP BUY?

just wondering who is interested in a group buy of the TRD replica seats. I emailed the supplier about best price and all that crap. The only way we make a saving worth taking is buy having a min of 5-7 purchases. 350-380 $ for the pair of seats, yerp thats for both of em. Price no definit as of yet but im confiriming it soon. This is only a post to see who is interested. Postage from overseas is the main cost which might put them at a max of 420 a pair of seats delevered to your door of course :P

post-712-1114680746_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nino_Leb

just wondering who is interested in a group buy of the TRD replica seats. I emailed the supplier about best price and all that crap. The only way we make a saving worth taking is buy having a min of 5-7 purchases. 350-380 $ for the pair of seats, yerp thats for both of em. Price no definit as of yet but im confiriming it soon. This is only a post to see who is interested. Postage from overseas is the main cost which might put them at a max of 420 a pair of seats delevered to your door of course :P

Insterested since i gave you the idea! :P

Are there any sorta australian standards these seats have to comply with?

Can you find that out?

are they ADR compliant?

are they leather?

if so im definatly interested.

however theres plenty of places in australia that make similar seats (just dont say TRD) and are much cheaper.

finding all that out asap, but ye their are many places here in oz that offer great prices..

mmmm.... interesting...

doesn't look like the seat would hold me in on the track anymore than the stockies! .... :D

I can tell you they wouldn't be holding my fat ar$e... :P

I Am also interested, however can anyone tell me some places where i could get the same style seats in sydney for around the same price?

218 Princess Highway, Arncliffe NSW 2205

Phone:(02) 95990992

On offer here is a pair of brand new CityHunter FULL LEATHER sports seats. While the seats normally sale for more than $1800 per pair at a retail outlet, now reduce to only $699 to clear. Stock are very limited, don't miss out the bargain!!!

this place also has other colors and they sell them also just in normal material.

also you would probably get em cheaper if you went in and tried to bargain em down.

also theres a place in vic currently selling OBX monarco sports seats for $570 a pair but only in cloth material. but OBX seats arent cheap i priced a set through a few stores the other day.

i am looking to buy a sparco driving chair at the moment (fixed) the problem i am having is most of the rails supplied do not fit ADR only the chairs do so be careful it is also like pulling teeth finding someone to make the rails i am on the case though

just don't know if it will be engineer mounts or not :ph34r:

I Am also interested, however can anyone tell me some places where i could get the same style seats in sydney for around the same price?

218 Princess Highway, Arncliffe NSW 2205

Phone:(02) 95990992

On offer here is a pair of brand new CityHunter FULL LEATHER sports seats. While the seats normally sale for more than $1800 per pair at a retail outlet, now reduce to only $699 to clear. Stock are very limited, don't miss out the bargain!!!

this place also has other colors and they sell them also just in normal material.

also you would probably get em cheaper if you went in and tried to bargain em down.

also theres a place in vic currently selling OBX monarco sports seats for $570 a pair but only in cloth material. but OBX seats arent cheap i priced a set through a few stores the other day.

Wots the company name or URL?

i am looking to buy a sparco driving chair at the moment (fixed) the problem i am having is most of the rails supplied do not fit ADR only the chairs do so be careful it is also like pulling teeth finding someone to make the rails i am on the case though

just don't know if it will be engineer mounts or not  :ph34r:

full stops.... took me a few minutes to register what u meant :P

anyway, can't u get some ppl to make the rails and get an engineer to certify them?

sorry i should punctuate.

yeah i am in the process of doing that at the moment.

hopefully the place i am getting to do is going to cert them as well.

it is hard to find rails/mounts for the 2003 corolla.

the funny thing is most chairs bride/sparco/recaro fit adr/australian standards, but their mountings don't which is stupid.