Facelift aurion photos

kounterfeit

Being the Aurion fan I am, I have managed to obtain some facelift aurion photos..... See attached images....

Edit: Caradvice.com.au has published an article today about the new facelift with even more photos;

http://www.caradvice.com.au/41995/toyota-a...released-today/

aurions.jpg

image-one.jpg

image-two.jpg

image-three.jpg

image-four.jpg

Edited by kounterfeit

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the Aurion fan I am, I have managed to obtain some facelift aurion photos..... See attached images....

I have reached a 9.77MB limit for image uploads so I could only get this one up;

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&id=10784

I dunno, I'll hve to set up photo bucket or something to put the rest on.

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

I can not access the file?? even I login already

I have reached a 9.77MB limit for image uploads so I could only get this one up;

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&id=10784

I dunno, I'll hve to set up photo bucket or something to put the rest on.

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

I can not access the file?? even I login already

Fixed...

Thats all I have atm, still waiting on more from my sources or for Toyota to release a press kit.

Edited by kounterfeit

i dont see a massive difference..

I can. I love how the bottom section of the bumper has been widened up and has a more elegant look to it. It's lines have also been sharpened up a little.

The Sportivo (white one second from the end in first pic) actually does look sporty. Kind of reminds me of an AMG with it's design cues.

the worst thing toyota has ever done, that dam wood is disgusting

That would be the Presara. They usually show photos of the top of the line luxury one to make it look better. Get the Sportivo... you won't get the disgusting woodgrain.

wow i quite like cant see much difference on the interior, but as soon as i saw the pic of the lineup it screamed mitsubishi 380 i guess its the squared off front grill....but i still like it, these will def be a better looking car with rim mods

i like the inverted front air damn lip bit, same thing ford did with the new model, they swapped the shape of the front bar around, instead of wider hole at top and smaller at the bottom, now has the wider at the bottom and smaller at the top. Looks like a whale shark mouth or a kid sticking their chin out ;)

I like it. I'm keen on getting the Presara. At this stage, it looks quite elegant.

BTW, l don't have a Presara atm. When l joined up, there didn't seem to be any provision for listing my current car, which is a Volkswagen Golf MK5 GTI.

Edited by Tensixty6

While I actually like the facelift, Toyota shouldn't have remove the side rubbing strips, looks kinda empty (I'd get the SEA Camry's side rubbing strip if I were to get a Presara.).

For a top of the line model, hope the facelifted Presara come with more things, like Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Crash Safety & LED Ambient Lighting (Like the Thai Camry 3.5Q).

Would be nice if the 2009 Sportivo ZR6 model had factory HID & Plasmacluster came with the Automatic Climate Control though.

Here's the Thai Genuine Accessories page, most which can be fitted to the Aussie Aurions-> http://www.toyota.co.th/th/models/camry/ca...9_accessory.asp

Also, just wondering, can a Presara be specified with Ivory or Beige interior?

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Would be nice if the 2009 Sportivo ZR6 model had factory HID & Plasmacluster came with the Automatic Climate Control though.

I agree as well. That would make it just perfect.

Plasmacluster though is a tiny bit of a gimmick. They generate such a small amount of negative ions to be considered useful.

Hard to say at this stage. Current Aurion have some kind golden era toyota cars design- nice and round. This one is more modern plastic(toy car) look with a hint of Mers and Honda...

UPD. Have a look at sonata...

2011-Hyundai-Sonata-24-575x383.jpg

Edited by avstral

That would be the Presara. They usually show photos of the top of the line luxury one to make it look better. Get the Sportivo... you won't get the disgusting woodgrain.

my parents have a sportivo.. they wanted the top of the line one..but the wouldnt get it cause of that ugly wood

i dont know anyone who would enjoy driving around in a car with wood trims seriously :blink:

my parents have a sportivo.. they wanted the top of the line one..but the wouldnt get it cause of that ugly wood

i dont know anyone who would enjoy driving around in a car with wood trims seriously :blink:

I guess some people want a sporty-style car (Better handling, sporty looks & etc.), while some want something comfortable & luxurious (More refined, premium feel & etc.). All down to personal preferences at the end of the day.

As the current ES is no longer sold in RHD markets, the Presara fills in the void left by the Lexus ES in Australia (At a cheaper price too. The last gen ES downunder from what I could remember, retailed under $90k or thereabouts.).

Edited by ToyotaFreak

I guess some people want a sporty-style car (Better handling, sporty looks & etc.), while some want something comfortable & luxurious (More refined, premium feel & etc.). All down to personal preferences at the end of the day.

As the current ES is no longer sold in RHD markets, the Presara fills in the void left by the Lexus ES in Australia (At a cheaper price too. The last gen ES downunder from what I could remember, retailed under $90k or thereabouts.).

I do agree with you regarding the different needs and wants of the market but the thing is though, now that the ES is gone, people willing to spend that much on a car are not going to want to drop down to a $55k Toyota. At the end of the day, while the Presara is a marketed as a luxury car, the image of Toyota is not seen as a prestige car brand by consumers and the Presara won't fill the the void left by the ES.

They should really give an option like Honda do with the interior where you can get a marble interior which looks much better than the woodgrain in my opinion. That is one thing they could work on; improving the customisation options for the Aurion.

Hmm its a bit of a mixed bag with me, the tail light on the Sportivo look a little weird, I think the clear tail lights are a bit bland and look a bit odd but the new Sportivo grille looks quite nice.. Hmm, guess I just need to wait till I see one in real life to decide whether I like it or not. For now I'm still swaying towards the old model.

Those clear Sportivo lights just stuffed the rear end up big time. Even the bulging red tail light look wrong.

Edit: The more I look at the front of the facelift Sportivo, the more I see Ford.