Car got KEYED today!!! mother$@$%ers!!

ToyzR

Hi guys,

parked the car on a side street, then went to work. Came back with extra 3 long white lines on the side, bonnet , and back of the car.

Wanted to burn the whole #$%ing street down.

Must be from one of those dickheads that thinks they own the car spot outside their house, on the street.

Can't exactly explain how I feel at this moment.

wondering if any of u guys know any good places that can do nice spray paints around the inner west area.

Thanks guys. post-7345-1255433279_thumb.jpg

Edited by ToyzR

Hi guys,

parked the car on a side street, then went to work. Came back with extra 3 long white lines on the side, bonnet , and back of the car.

Wanted to burn the whole #$%ing street down.

Must be from one of those dickheads that thinks they own the car spot outside their house, on the street.

Can't exactly explain how I feel at this moment.

wondering if any of u guys know any good places that can do nice spray paints around the inner west area.

Thanks guys.

that's awful to hear man.

If i was you id park their again to catch the pricks and make them pay for it before painting the car. Who know you might get lucky.

I pm'd you a smash repair place that defiantly knows how to fix the damage probably by just respraying those damaged areas and make all the paint match. Im not going to post it here like others cos im not trying to make business or anything cos I don't have anything to do with automotive but i was very pleased with how they fixed my car.

I agree with armstrong, park your car in the same spot but watch it from a distance and see if you can catch who ever did it incase it did happen to be one of the pple living near there.

I feel for you buddy!

Definitely these punks will get what they deserve later in life!

For the mean time, get a punching bag if u have one and let out ur steam...

I know that helps me vent my frustration out... u need to....

sorry to hear it buddy. most people they doing that, because they are Jealousy of your car. they are bump, living in slump dogs.

that sentence is great....took me a few reads of it to understand exactly but got the point eventually.

- sorry to hear about car mate

Sorry to hear that man... can u make a police report and claim insurance paying the excess since you have three areas keyed it will be quite expensive to fix it..

can't understand these dickheads.. freaking no respect for others' property...

Sorry to hear........these guys that do this sought of thing just have no respect for other peoples property. If they can't have it, why should anyone else! Personally i would kill someone if i saw them damaging my car........

Gotta say, this sort of stuff is happening all the time now, to the point where if i go shopping, i take the mrs car and leave the TRD at home. Its just not worth worrying about.

Hope it all works out for ya, keep ya chin up and as others have stated, watch out for the little mofos and if possible, get video evidence.....thats after you have beet the crap out of them. :rolleyes:

I agree with armstrong, park your car in the same spot but watch it from a distance and see if you can catch who ever did it incase it did happen to be one of the pple living near there.

Yeah , its worth giving it a try.

Question is ... what do you do if you catch them ? Film it and present it to the police ? or carry a baseball bat and issue some well deserved payback ?

Question is ... what do you do if you catch them ? Film it and present it to the police ? or carry a baseball bat and issue some well deserved payback ?

Baseball bat first (obviously not recording that part) and then police :D

Baseball bat first (obviously not recording that part) and then police :D

my 6 step dummies guide

1.make sure u make a recording of them there at your car from a distance

2.turn off the camera

3.deal with them in the correct manner :whistling:baseball bat might come in handy for step 3

4. turn the camera back on

5. get a good recording of them face up at least you can say they already had the bruises (step 1 will not slow them without bruises cos its from a distance)

6. Make them pay or report to the police :idea:

Enjoy the rest of the day with a beer :toast:

BWAHHAHAHA :P

Edited by Armstrong

Just to top everything off, i woke up this morning with a flat tyre.

just came back from the servo, after pumping it. realised there was a pin hole on the side of the tyre.

so that means my whole tyre is wasted.

f##king $ankers!!!!!!!!!

son of #itch knows what they're doing.

Sounds like a lot of effort for a vandal....

You sure it wasn't someone out to get you?

It isn't exactly a lot of effort to run a sharp object across the body of a car a couple of times then give the tyre a good jab.. It has happened to me in a period of less than 15 minutes and it really ****s me that people think have the authority to do that..

Sounds like a lot of effort for a vandal....

You sure it wasn't someone out to get you?

i agree with mytch....somone must have been ****** off by you to do something that un-called for

I wouldnt do that to somones car just because they parked at the front of my house blocking off my driveway or something to that extent.

Edited by Armstrong

I feel your pain, I had my new rims & tyres installed all lowered looking hot I parked in a Council car park, upon returning to my car the bonnet had been keyed, no doudt they were jealous.... :angry:

Edited by zr6_user

I feel your pain, I had my new rims & tyres installed all lowered looking hot I parked in a Council car park, upon returning to my car the bonnet had been keyed, no doudt they were jealous.... :angry:

If these dickfaces are caught, their hand should be chopped...

did u get your bonnet fixed up? and how much did it cost ya??

Happened to me too. Went to buy something from coles. Upon returning found the driver side door keyed.

People are just jealous. Their attitude is, "if i don't have it, u won't enjoy it either".

F*** em......

My dad's car got keyed on both sides, from front to rear...done during the day and the car was parked out front :angry:

and my friends is200 was keyed during the night whilst his car was in the driveway. He got the car resprayed and a week later, it got keyed again.

Bunch of retards lurking around these days.

My dad's car got keyed on both sides, from front to rear...done during the day and the car was parked out front :angry:

and my friends is200 was keyed during the night whilst his car was in the driveway. He got the car resprayed and a week later, it got keyed again.

Bunch of retards lurking around these days.

those ******ers should have their face keyed and rekeyed again...

an eye for and eye aye!!!!!!! :angry: