Sportivo Pedals

I live in Barbados and I own a JDM 2001 Runx and I've tried searching the forums to find out where I would be able to purchase the Sportivo pedals but I haven't found any meaningful information.

Could anyone on the forum advise me on how I'd be able to purchase a set of these pedals. I have attached a picture of the pedals.

post-934-1260149863_thumb.jpg

I live in Barbados and I own a JDM 2001 Runx and I've tried searching the forums to find out where I would be able to purchase the Sportivo pedals but I haven't found any meaningful information.

Could anyone on the forum advise me on how I'd be able to purchase a set of these pedals. I have attached a picture of the pedals.

post-934-1260149863_thumb.jpg

Toyota no longer makes them. you will only be able to purchase if someone is willing to sell them to you.

• 2 months later...

the Celica footrest is different to the Corolla.

road and track is a family business, and yes, i have to pay for what i want personally. I recently fitted a set to my Sportivo

Road and track would probably consider being a commercial sponsor of this site but the moderators have ignored numerous requests to discuss this

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to the forum mate, yeah i'm in melbourne though :( that is the cheapest than from all the toyotas in melbourne i've asked... i'm still juggling whether i should get them or the illuminating sills :P

Get both! ;)

welcome to the forum mate, yeah i'm in melbourne though :( that is the cheapest than from all the toyotas in melbourne i've asked... i'm still juggling whether i should get them or the illuminating sills :P

haha yeah i might, the sills aren't that expensive if i remmeber right its 75 dollars? the pedals i'm still thinking becuz i think the original ones do quite well atm (esp in the wet when my foot tends to slip, i think the metal ones will be worse?) :D

I like Toyota's sports pedal. Then again, I've never had the stock ones. :lol:

haha yeah i might, the sills aren't that expensive if i remmeber right its 75 dollars? the pedals i'm still thinking becuz i think the original ones do quite well atm (esp in the wet when my foot tends to slip, i think the metal ones will be worse?) :D

Hey kenshin,

pm me when ur abt to order the doorsills, I want a set of RED light up ones... :D