AZN Girlfriends

brian88

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think many people will only go out with asian chicks and only asian chicks

my other half is filo born aussie but i started with her because of her not heritage.

it is a great heritage though i am part of the family and i them mum and dad and it is a great family environment

at the end of the day though it should be about the person and not if they are asian latino etc

The biggest pitfall about (a white guy) dating Asian girls is definitely the parents. Tends to be lesser of an issue if the girl is ABC, but even so there's still sometimes language and cultural barriers to make up for it.

Some of them are downright xenophobic, however. The same is true of many anglos, but it seems that racially mixed relationships (I despise that expression.... is there really such a thing as race?) are more socially acceptable here than they are in many parts of Asia (though there are parts where it may be more acceptable... Thailand, Hong Kong, Shanghai possibly?)

are more socially acceptable here than they are in many parts of Asia (though there are parts where it may be more acceptable... Thailand, Hong Kong, Shanghai possibly?)

The Thais are a very accepting people, comes from their Buddhist based culture. But at the same time they see marrying a white person as an easy way to becoming rich ;) They are not all like that, just like not everyone marries for money, just saying if you look for that type of girl you will get that type of girl. I always find it amusing how people think Thais are 'easy', they aren't because they know you'll be gone in 3 days time. The easy one they mention are the pros at the beer-bars ;)

are more socially acceptable here than they are in many parts of Asia (though there are parts where it may be more acceptable... Thailand, Hong Kong, Shanghai possibly?)

The Thais are a very accepting people, comes from their Buddhist based culture. But at the same time they see marrying a white person as an easy way to becoming rich ;) They are not all like that, just like not everyone marries for money, just saying if you look for that type of girl you will get that type of girl. I always find it amusing how people think Thais are 'easy', they aren't because they know you'll be gone in 3 days time. The easy one they mention are the pros at the beer-bars ;)

Hahah.. No offense to thai, they are very very well-known for their lady-boy, can hardly recognize them... 1st thing that pops up when my friend is with a thai-girl... Look if there's any adam's apple.. RoFL

:lol: .. Again, no offense to thai people..

Seriously, what was the big deal about the spelling of the title? :huh:

It was originally 'Asain' LOLLLL! :lol:

It kinda annoys me the same way Americans incorrectly pronounce the word AUSSIE.. as if they were trying to say it for the first time.

reow, daryl ;) think its getting hot in here!

//no homo

Filo's have this magic where they can take anything.. and I mean anything and turn it into something awesome to eat.. I love Filo food probably more than brian88's friends love Asain Girlfriends (Come on guys, change the title.. it is quite irritating)

Only thing about my food i dont like, is the balut;

balut2.jpg

(yes we eat it, but i dont)

and dinuguan (which translates to blood. dinugu = blood/bleed)

but anyway, back to asian girlfriends

never...everr....cheat on an asian girlfriend...

ever.

lol okay, maybe i dont like Filo food as much now.............. ewwwww :(

err thats laos food and its a duck egg LOL

anyways true, my sisters boyfriends have only been non-asian her current ones greek oh lala think how hot the kids would be!!

LOL too bad im racist and only stick to my own kind :)