REQUEST: New Face Lift Owners

SecaBoy

Dammit, visiting this forum is BAD for my wallet. Wonder if a group buy is in order?

Steven, u can still ask VF-X whether he is willing to add additional items for the Group Buy from Thailand, if possible then u can have the lights pretty soon :clap: hahaha..

Recovering from a large outlay for my recent stereo installation unfortunately, so even if a group buy was organised I think this would be more of a tax time buy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, visiting this forum is BAD for my wallet. Wonder if a group buy is in order?

Steven, u can still ask VF-X whether he is willing to add additional items for the Group Buy from Thailand, if possible then u can have the lights pretty soon :clap: hahaha..

Recovering from a large outlay for my recent stereo installation unfortunately, so even if a group buy was organised I think this would be more of a tax time buy

If the others don't mind.. Im happy to add you to the list. Ingres obviously doesn't mind. Better now than never.. That looks incredibly hottt.. I know it'll fit but never thought it'll look that good..

Surprisingly.. It works alrite without the sportivo bodykit... Well done.. Anw.. PM me b4 this weekend who wants anythin in the GB.. Apart from this.. Im all set GB people... xD

LMFAO!!!

when these lights were first brought up majority of people hated them and especially on darker coloured cars... and now every man and his dog are getting them... :lol:

meh, i'm still getting them anyway, cause as ive said right from the start, i LOVE them... hell, i was considering paying the "Toyota RRP" (Recommended Rip-off Price) for the facelight tail lights...

i'll definitely be tinting my tail lights though... imo, it'll look nice with the smoked look on a black car... :)

anyway, daryl... looks sweet mate! stoked for ya! :D

errrr ok....black....

errrr2.jpg

errrr.jpg

good or errrr?

I don't like this at all. It detracts from the rest of the car. I know it is just a photoshop, so it might look better IRL but based on these pictures it isn't good on a black pre-face lift Presara.

errrr ok....black....

errrr2.jpg

errrr.jpg

good or errrr?

Whoever did this photoshop.. Can you please please please do it on the old sportivo but without the spoiler and add a ducktail if possible? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whoever did this photoshop.. Can you please please please do it on the old sportivo but without the spoiler and add a ducktail if possible? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VF-X...you are asking for too much...haha

This is as good as it gets for me...it's not that great...couldn't source a rear picture of a black sportivo anywhere.

ducktail.jpg

Edited by u54mot

Dude.. What are you talkin about. That's still wicked.. That's enough image for me.. Looks like the too much aint too much at all.. Great photoshop skills u54mot.. Cheers

Also, here's what the Hybrid headlights look like if anyone's interested. Hard to take a photo of the blue highlights.

5330_120967488346_661728346_2382859_8199329_n.jpg

Best part? They're Factory HID headlamps (With Motors for the auto leveling and AFS feature.).

Alternative pic (Click on exterior, it's the 3rd image from left.)-> http://www.toyota.co.th/en/models/camry/ca...id/home_en.html

Edited by ToyotaFreak