What do you think of the Grill??

Matt.

Hmm... It's prolly the colour.. Definitely not the middle one. Either the sport mesh grill or the standard ones.. Even with the sport mesh grill, u still need to fix the gap just right below the bonnet

I would choose the original grill. Why? Bcoz of the colour of your car.

The other two grills dont mix well with that colour, and with the original having the outsides blue it blends in well with your car colour

Personally, I'd stick with the stock Sportivo grill. I'm not a real fan of the aftermarket ones. If you color-coded them they may look alright though. But I'd still say the stock one.

Yeah I'd go the right of the 3 pics. It's pretty much the same as DJKOR's grill and that's awesome..

Also Daryl, speaking of that grill...

trd-kit-b.gif

Is it just me or does that far right small pic look familiar? <_< >_>

EDIT: I just checked through DJKOR's thread in Members Rides and there is a photo that looks ALMOST identical, but the angle is slightly off. Bugger. :P

Yeah, they've had that there for a while now. Jeff was first to pick up on that:

On this webpage the picture for the "Sports Grill TRD v1" looks very farmiliar.

Those bastards
:lol:

Seems like others as well like my advice :lol: :

Auspack - Audio Removal Guide Aurion/Camry

Yeah I'd go the right of the 3 pics. It's pretty much the same as DJKOR's grill and that's awesome..

Also Daryl, speaking of that grill...

trd-kit-b.gif

Is it just me or does that far right small pic look familiar? <_< >_>

EDIT: I just checked through DJKOR's thread in Members Rides and there is a photo that looks ALMOST identical, but the angle is slightly off. Bugger. :P

Hey Tofuboi - I actually really like the blacked head lights on that TRD, where did you get the pic ?

sorry guys I like the original sportivo grill, the others seem too bland. the only thing I might mesh the bottom grill, one of my collegues had a rock go through it and wiped out his air con condensor "OUCH"

The TRD kit availble through R style doesnt seem to bad, beter than some of the other aftermarket TRD versions you can buy, this one looks like a pretty good copy of the front and back but the side skirts are chunky and dont seem to fit so good .. i'm suprised there isnt a few Sportivo's going about with this kits on them. I was going to put a proper TRD front on mine when i had to get my front end fixed up but soon changed my mind when i priced it up lol.. amillion $$ later!