How to keep black sportivo clean

two words... YOU CAN'T!!!

this is coming from me owning a black car... there is no FcuKING way ur cars gonna ever look the same after 2 hours <_<

Thats a real downer man, i mean it feels good to wash it clean it but when i see dust =[ it feels like i did it for nothing lol when i 1st bought it i was washing everyday for 3 weeks xD, thought there would've some expensive product to repel dust lols

impossible to keep it clean

when i bought it= was washing it once/twice a week...

over time = every 2-3 weeks

the worst part is, you leave it outside for ONE night, and there goes all that effort of washing and waxing.

if you can park it inside it's noticeable that there's a thin layer of dust, but it's much much less than what you get outside/outdoors.

so like someone on this forum once told me.

goodluck LOL

California duster? I heard about this from a detailers car forum on how to safely remove dust with minimal swirling from dusting.

I've got the Meguiars car duster it's got some sort of parafin oil/wax on it to p/up the dust,it sorta works ok but can leave a slight oily streak,i still don't trust it completly not scratching the car anyway so i don't use it much.

one thing i use when it's got an obvious coat of dust is the leaf blower...you can actually see the dust fly off :lol:

Check out the 'Inside and Out' section of the forum for detailing tips.

Just remember the more times you touch the paint, even with microfibre cloths, the more scratches you will get; so go easy on the washing.

two words... YOU CAN'T!!!

this is coming from me owning a black car... there is no FcuKING way ur cars gonna ever look the same after 2 hours dry.gif

I must agree ..

Black is less forgiving and very painful when dirty .. Best shine/gloss when clean though which is straight after a wash, wax and the lot ..

I owned a black ZZ122 from 2002-2004 , it was less black and more other colours in that time .

Never bought a black car again ...

California duster? I heard about this from a detailers car forum on how to safely remove dust with minimal swirling from dusting.

one thing i use when it's got an obvious coat of dust is the leaf blower...you can actually see the dust fly off :lol:

Hey, you stole my idea :lol:

I do this too sometimes. Full blast of the petrol blower and you can see a thin layer of dust come off the car.

Black car would only last like max 4weeks clean, but as rain touches the car mayb lucky 3 days lol

Wat u using for it to keep it clean??? More like 3 seconds??? :P

Honestly after a really good wash and dry with a good chamois, my black levin stays acceptably clean for up to two weeks... If it rains on the other hand... absolutely filthy after one day... it's horrible.

Dude, ive had a black stivo for now 4 months,

and its a pain in the backside,

as Kenshin x said GOODLUCK, you eventually give up, the only thing i do if im goin somewhere and want it to look nice i just water it down and then chamois it, but if a miracle happens and there is another way PUT ME ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!

After a thorough clean, I keep my black car clean by going through the touchless car wash once a week. Or at least I use to when I first got my car. It's more like once a year now.

Black car would only last like max 4weeks clean, but as rain touches the car mayb lucky 3 days lol

Wat u using for it to keep it clean??? More like 3 seconds??? :P

i use a brand called kitten wax from super cheap i think its $8 pretty cheap..it works pretty well too :)