[VIC] Sept 26th - Meet & Cruise - NOOJEE PUB

OK Guys... after the great size of the meets we are having here in Melbourne.. i would like to put up the next TOCAU cruise.

Guys Matt 78k_rolla Has posted up a cruise for AUGUST via Rolla Club so this will be later than usual in Sept, to give everyone time to prepare their partners/wives/girlfriends/parents for this one.

The Date will be Sunday SEPT 26th.

I want to put a few ideas up for the route... and you can let me know what you'd all prefer as an open forum.. ultimately i will decide but will be monitoring this thread.... if everyon is happy then we will go for it.

OPTION 2.

NooJee Pub Run

Cruise Map

Meet at 10:00 am for 10:30 depart to Noojee Pub for lunch.

Launching Place - Noojee Road is HORN! one of my all time favourite roads to blast. this trek can be greasy at times... but lunch at Noojee Pub is just awesome... There is a nice photo op at Tarago Reservior if you want.

Head home along the same route back to lilydale lake for a re group and goodbyes.

details are as follows....

MEET:

10:00 AM at Lilydale lake.

Lilydale Lake.

Arrive quietly this is a family park, and sundays can get quite busy.

DEPART:

10:30 AM!!!!!!

The cruise map listed below... please print one off if you can at home.

http://www.noojeehotel.com.au/

CRUISE MAP

Lunch is at 12:30, or whenever we arrive. I will book a table for 15. no doubt there will be a few extras and a few pull out... so please comit early if you can.

If you have ANY questions please sing out. Or call me on my mobile .. pm for details.

placing your name on the list... you know how it goes... COPY AND PASTE THE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME AND POST UP.

1. Andy - BLind Kid Seeks - AE92SX -

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

3. Kenshin X - Corolla ZZE123R - any route bcuz all new to me

4. dyslexik (row) - ZZE123

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

6. Matt - 78_7kRolla - KE30 - Any route with ample fuel stops/room for a B-double tanker

7. shin0bi (tomeee) - ZRE152 - option 1 (TBA closer to date)

8. Trung (Tru-Star) - ZZE122R - Wateva route will do for me

9. Tash - 06 Camry - Option 2

10. Jaderd - AE82 twinky (hopefully riding low by then) any route

11. johnnieboi - ZRE152 - any option with good food

12. Casey - GZE ae92 secor of doom

13. Bway - AE92SX Seca

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so quick lee :))

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

3. Kenshin X - Corolla ZZE123R - any route bcuz all new to me :)

11. etc etc

Count me in even though I have a wedding to attend the day before - so looks like no booze for me. Route 2 looks good.

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

I'm there!, don't mind which ever route.

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

6. Matt - 78_7kRolla - KE30 - Any route with ample fuel stops/room for a B-double tanker

Oh oh... grand final day :( Was planning a weekend down to Melbourne to see the Titanic exhibit and what not that day so I will have to suss that out first. Anyone know how far it is from Narre Warren to Warragul? Or where would your meeting point be for Cruise option #2? Liking the sound of #2 a lot better, although it's 2 and a half hours back to Bendigo from Lilydale Lake lol Am keen to come but need to put a bit of planning into this seeings I'd be coming from Bendigo.

Edited by Tash

I will be "TBC" for this cruise. Apparently that weekend will be a pretty busy social weekend with family coming down from QLD for the wedding, my gf's niece's 1st bday and also own big 3-Oh bday.

I will be "TBC" for this cruise. Apparently that weekend will be a pretty busy social weekend with family coming down from QLD for the wedding, my gf's niece's 1st bday and also own big 3-Oh bday.

let gate crash and give him 30 bday punches each :spiteful:

let gate crash and give him 30 bday punches each :spiteful:

I'm not even having a bday party, well not one that I know of :rolleyes:

If I do, it will be at Gods Kitchen in October! haha

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

HMMM interesting....ALL r near my area, Ok I'm in to wateva route. Guess my sister has to walk home from Viet school lol again.... (Maybe a Big Mac would do the trick =) hehe)

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

Hooray, I can make this one :D Has all fitted in perfectly and will be in Langwarrin the night before so should be a bit easier to get to Lilydale Lake to meet you all :) Will be taking it easy on this one cos we'll have a boot full of shopping and our bags (spending whole weekend in Melb, Friday shopping day, Saturday Titanic and whatever, Sunday cruise!) but I will have a photographer on board!! :clap:

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

route 2.

2. 1stKill - Aurion

5. le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

10. Jaderd - AE82 twinky (hopefully riding low by then) any route.

Duy - If I am able to make it to this cruise, you can mount your video cam in my car. I will give you a thrilling roller coaster ride show within the first 15 mins before the auto power cut off of your video cam.

Like Lee said, if there is no pics, then it didn't happen. Rain or shine, you will wet your pants with glee. All I manage to see on the videos was andy and lee pull away from you on straights and bends until they got stuck behind Sunday drivers. Maybe mount your camera in 1stkill's ride as I wanna hear is music pumping to make the vidz more interesting.

Btw, it was you who held us all up at the GOR cruise before the 1st stop over... could see BKS high beaming you to GTFO his way prior to the pit in at the cmaping site.

*tsk tsk* no better than that green fiesta, tarago and 2 mini buses imo. :P

We also had 2 corollas holding us up (simon, matt and I) in the forest run most of the way until they both pulled over at a no-name petrol station. But when they did, the bends started to disappear and we were left with boring straights. :nopity:

Duy - If I am able to make it to this cruise, you can mount your video cam in my car. I will give you a thrilling roller coaster ride show within the first 15 mins before the auto power cut off of your video cam.

Like Lee said, if there is no pics, then it didn't happen. Rain or shine, you will wet your pants with glee. All I manage to see on the videos was andy and lee pull away from you on straights and bends until they got stuck behind Sunday drivers. Maybe mount your camera in 1stkill's ride as I wanna hear is music pumping to make the vidz more interesting.

Btw, it was you who held us all up at the GOR cruise before the 1st stop over... could see BKS high beaming you to GTFO his way prior to the pit in at the cmaping site.

*tsk tsk* no better than that green fiesta, tarago and 2 mini buses imo. :P

We also had 2 corollas holding us up (simon, matt and I) in the forest run most of the way until they both pulled over at a no-name petrol station. But when they did, the bends started to disappear and we were left with boring straights. :nopity:

yeah i kinda forgot to play music... i'll let u guys lead next time then :D

should be quicker soon....185's werent exactly the weapon of choice tread wise on the slippery stuff lol.

hopefully by this one will have atleast 195 shoes and king lows in to bring it all closer to the ground.

Was a great day still stoked how well my old car went for a full day of thrashing really.

should be quicker soon....185's werent exactly the weapon of choice tread wise on the slippery stuff lol.

hopefully by this one will have atleast 195 shoes and king lows in to bring it all closer to the ground.

Was a great day still stoked how well my old car went for a full day of thrashing really.

It handled well enuff Simon. But all I could see most of the time was Matt's classic rear end =)

ohhhhhhhhhhh the petrol fumes and dirty road water being flicked onto my windscreen from his rear tyres. Was exciting seeing old rollas go harder than the 2 ZREs in front of you.

hahahah yeah for sure re. the fumes from matts car they were toxic as, i was behind him nearly all day and when we were stuck behind cars or he decided to chuck his boot into it i enhaled and lost alteast 5 years off my life lol.

Hey guys,

Even though this looks like an awesome cruise.. I will say now that I will probably won't be able to attend. I know it's very much in advance but it's my last semester, so got to do well!

I would so love to be in the front part of the pack again (preferably behind Andy or Simon). I don't like pulling back to create a gap and then catching up all the time (no names)! Hehe :P :P

Obviously, if I can go, I'll be there! :whistling:

Peter.