[VIC] Sept 26th - Meet & Cruise - NOOJEE PUB

Looks like I'm good for this one.

My D-Day is the night of the 27th.

Will need a lift though......

Anyone ????

come with me if you want Guni... i am sure there are heaps of people that will have you along for the ride!!!

oh fuk yeah ..... in the AE ????

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope ya'll dont mind....Think the rexy will be coming on this cruise.....minus a tune :)

I'll meet ya's on the warby hwy in woori yallock :)

There will be no hiding at the back of the pack now :P but you did mention it needs a tune.

see ya there mate :)

Hope ya'll dont mind....Think the rexy will be coming on this cruise.....minus a tune :)

There will be no hiding at the back of the pack now :P but you did mention it needs a tune.

Hahah +1 to this - it'll be great to see the Rexy again too :)

Looking forward to this more and more the closer it gets! Cheers for chucking up the details again Andy, need to get to Lilydale Lake from Langwarrin so guess we better leave early (will be down in Melb pretty much the whole weekend, shopping, Titanic exhibition etc). My principal photographer Barb will be along for the ride again so there's two of us for lunch, am keen on checking out this pub :D Plus I'll make her hang out the window again and take more photos hahaha

Lol and just in case any of you were wondering I am most definitely straight (probably the one thing I gleaned from Sexpo a few years back) - there was some interesting and very funny innuendo mentioned at the Dandenong meet about my partner not being with me! :lol:

Looking forward to this more and more the closer it gets! Cheers for chucking up the details again Andy, need to get to Lilydale Lake from Langwarrin so guess we better leave early (will be down in Melb pretty much the whole weekend, shopping, Titanic exhibition etc). My principal photographer Barb will be along for the ride again so there's two of us for lunch, am keen on checking out this pub :D Plus I'll make her hang out the window again and take more photos hahaha

Lol and just in case any of you were wondering I am most definitely straight (probably the one thing I gleaned from Sexpo a few years back) - there was some interesting and very funny innuendo mentioned at the Dandenong meet about my partner not being with me! :lol:

lol Tash. Even if you were inclined that way... its all good. :lol:

I will give you this +1 Johnnie...as long as your thoughts are clean and above board. :lol:

I will give you this +1 Johnnie...as long as your thoughts are clean and above board. :lol:

Lol! Cheers guys :lol:

So glad it's on next weekend, hoping this weekend to get some more sunshine/no rain so I can clay, polish & wax before coming along :D

So glad it's on next weekend, hoping this weekend to get some more sunshine/no rain so I can clay, polish & wax before coming along :D

can u fully do mine next time? i'm just about over it...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:P

can u fully do mine next time? i'm just about over it...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:P

Lol as tempting an offer as that is... :P My car is hard enough work, let alone doing anything else! Although maybe one of these days, I'd like to improve my technique and get more of a rhythm happening so I could do other cars.

You should totally drop the projects too Peter hehehe I think after lunch is the cruise back, more photos etc, would that be right?

Hope you can make it gourou :)

I will try my best to make it. It has been so long and I can't wait to see in the flesh what has been happening with all of you. :) Yayyyy I am so excited!!!!

Yes, try to come mate. I believe I have only met you once, and that was a while ago! Hahaha

You should totally drop the projects too Peter hehehe I think after lunch is the cruise back, more photos etc, would that be right?

Hehehe I do need a new sig... :whistling:

Hehehe I do need a new sig... :whistling:

Hahaha, +1 to that! That meet was a long long time ago, good times :) We should do another photo shoot somewhere similar one of these days!

Hey Andy, what is planned for after lunch? I'm tempted to ditch my projects and come..Haha :lol:

Peter.

After Lunch its just the cruise back home...

Depending on the weather... there is a big reservior not too far away .. i havent been there... but could be good for some photos

Tarago Reservior

Tarago Reservior

Just waiting on a silicone intake pipe for the turbo then i'll get a tune! Hopefully within the month.

Aiming for just over 200kw at all fours :)

It's been a very long time.. Time to bring the 'st'evo out to play ;)

if you're talking about your old stivo, it might not be going anywhere... but you're welcome with your evo if you like alex ;) :ninja:

Hey guys,

I might join this run. This will actually be my first Toyota cruise that I'll be participating in. My car will probably not keep up with you guys if this is going to be kind of a togue run. My car is setup for cruise only and btw its a Toyota Aurion. Nothing special really, its got 19" wheels, K&N typhoon kit and hopefully by then, I'll have my sports mufflers in place.

1stkill, how have you been mate :)?? Looks like it will be you and I on the Aurion side of things