[VIC] Sept 26th - Meet & Cruise - NOOJEE PUB

Great work Lee, looking forward to more..

Is that Alex's EVO with fat black 18" ? WOW

Yup, that's the new ride John :)

Thank you all for the awesome photos, great attitude and Andy for organising such a great route.

After being in hibernation due to winter.. There was no better way to start cruising again, and with the first car club I joined.

Keep up the good work guys and keep the Melbourne scene strong!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we owe you a cruise your way. TBH, I reckon just a meet or maybe a BBQ at some park; somewhere we can all chat and take scenic photos will suffice. Doesn't always have to be a spirited drive. :)

Now that is a brilliant idea!! How about a December TOCAU X-mas Meet & BBQ up this way??? Leaving the way clear for Go Karts in November (cool!) and possibly someone else can organise something for October?

Stickers is a great idea Andy, had a few people ask me on the weekend about the rounded/oval one I've got on my rear window but I know we don't make them anymore. I wouldn't mind some form of URL sticker but the last one was a bit plain for me, didn't think it really worked with my bigger Racing Development TRD sticker - vanity queen that I am!!

I believe we owe you a cruise your way. TBH, I reckon just a meet or maybe a BBQ at some park; somewhere we can all chat and take scenic photos will suffice. Doesn't always have to be a spirited drive. :)

Now that is a brilliant idea!! How about a December TOCAU X-mas Meet & BBQ up this way??? Leaving the way clear for Go Karts in November (cool!) and possibly someone else can organise something for October?

Stickers is a great idea Andy, had a few people ask me on the weekend about the rounded/oval one I've got on my rear window but I know we don't make them anymore. I wouldn't mind some form of URL sticker but the last one was a bit plain for me, didn't think it really worked with my bigger Racing Development TRD sticker - vanity queen that I am!!

hey Tash

Hoping to have the go kart event here in melbourne for the christmas break up. Dwee can hook us up here in melbourne for that time of year withh a great group discount. Just think that it would be better for the numbers for aachristmas even to be in Melbourne.... hope thats cool with you?

hey Tash

Hoping to have the go kart event here in melbourne for the christmas break up. Dwee can hook us up here in melbourne for that time of year withh a great group discount. Just think that it would be better for the numbers for aachristmas even to be in Melbourne.... hope thats cool with you?

Hey - yep that's cool, probably works out better anyway as I might be moving around that time too. Plus I'm still hunting for ideas/locations up here too :)

Good stuff Alex,yeah I've seen the car but didn't know you had rims for it yet.You did have the best Sportivo so iam not surprised you would treat the Evo with same goodness :D

No Tom(Shinobi) on this cruise?

If you guys want go-karts, let me know asap! Need to book in early to secure spot! (Break-up/XMAS period is very busy for go-karts)

I will try to get a group discount. But this depends on the amount of people confirmed. :spiteful:

There will around 18ish people on the track, so depending on the amount of people confirmed determines whether we do a single or double booking.

Will definitely be hard to organise for sure.

Let me know you guys think. :)

Peter.

If you guys want go-karts, let me know asap! Need to book in early to secure spot! (Break-up/XMAS period is very busy for go-karts)

I will try to get a group discount. But this depends on the amount of people confirmed. :spiteful:

There will around 18ish people on the track, so depending on the amount of people confirmed determines whether we do a single or double booking.

Peter.

make a separate thread for it biatch

Peter.

make a separate thread for it biatch

And then post the link for it up in this thread so we all see it, please :)

Good stuff Alex,yeah I've seen the car but didn't know you had rims for it yet.You did have the best Sportivo so iam not surprised you would treat the Evo with same goodness :D

No Tom(Shinobi) on this cruise?

yeah i didn't go john ! my car's missing hehe glad u noticed! means alot lol you should come down here johnn for the 31st !!