Sexy stance

• 2 weeks later...

I think theres a misconception here. Stance is all about how well and low your car sits whilst trying to make it flush with the fender or how far it pokes away from the fender. Google hellaflush, stanceworks or stancenation and see some prime examples of stanced cars.

Theres a lot of things that makes a good stance. Width, offset, tyre choice, and how low you can go. And with stanced cars, sometimes the lowest a stanced car can go is when the fender hits the rim/wheel. Camber + stretch is just the icing on the cake. Notice style of rims is not included. One can have a shocking looking wheel yet have a sexy as stance.

Sunken in wheels + dumped = not stance.

Sunken in wheels + dumped = ridin low.

And for the record, I know my ride aint stanced nor is it a prime example of a stanced car..yet. Just trying to clear this thread

Thanks for the clear up. Can see how that happened, but hey, there is in all seriousness a sexy 'stance' to a vehicle despite whatits wheels are doing :D

No worries brother. But with everything in life, each to their own aye! What i see as stanced, bob down the road might see it differently. But i think the aim of the thread originally was to have examples of stanced cars with examples from the hellaflush scene. Keep the pictures coming!

5063460430_710ecef444_o.jpg

tucked, yet only 1mm from hitting the fender. neg camber allows this to happen

5059307022_bf5b60ce1b_o.jpg

5059306928_eaf7025d17_o.jpg

5059307348_93fb8a81c6_o.jpg

I wonder how long someone can get away with running -3 camber here in melbourne.................. :whistling::spiteful:

• 3 months later...

Wedding in China....wrong wrong wrong.

not even a hint of a sexy stance,even the wheels on the Lambo look like a Bob Jane package.

now Pete has the right idea,that BMW is absolute horn,lovin the red Volks and the way she sits. :clap: