My New Rims

xoom

Hi Guys,

Just popped these babies onto the blue bombshell stivo.....

They are speedywheels lite-6's in mat black n they come in at a nice weight of 7.8 kg's

I decided to go with Kumho's 712's in 205/45/R17

I have put some pics below.... I think it sits really well.... Let me know what u think

cheers

Bill

Front wheel

post-78-1120034342_thumb.jpg

Rear wheel

post-78-1120034356_thumb.jpg

Full pic

post-78-1120034367_thumb.jpg

If u look closely u can see my kings ;) ;) ;) ;)

post-78-1120034377_thumb.jpg

very nice mate

i was originally going for the same wheel but they no longer made them in an 18" then i was gonna get the speedy lite 7s in 17" but changed my mind at the last min and got my circut rims.

they set the car off well mate top choice.

very nice mate

i was originally going for the same wheel but they no longer made them in an 18" then i was gonna get the speedy lite 7s in 17" but changed my mind at the last min and got my circut rims.

they set the car off well mate top choice.

These are pretty much the last set available in Aus apparently and for the next 12 months it doesnt appear as though they are going to make any more .... Well this is what i was told by speedywheels when i rang them as they wished me luck in trying to track a set down ...... Anyway it turned out 1 was in sydney and 3 had to be shipped from other states ..... All in all sounds like its going to be unique

;) ;) ;) ;) which is what i was after

lookin good bill

sounds a bit like my wheels, last set in aus as well  :D

there is another set for sale at Centrax here in brisbane. but not in that colour.

U refering to dave's wheels or mine shao ?

If mine then yep the other colours are available here and there but the mat black ones are the ones that the guys were refering to inparticular to being really hard to find a full set.... Luckily i was able to track a full set down :D :D :D :D :D

Nice wheels Bill :D  I am a big fan of 6 spoke wheels and the Speedys Lite6s and Lite7s both look great!  :lol:

Weiwei's new wheels look great too!  :lol:

Thanks Z.... Yeah i really like the weight factor the most and how easy it was to pick up one of the rims fully loaded air/rubber without any effort in comparison to the standard rims.....

looks nice man!!! looks like i have some comp for the dirtiest stivo though :( :lol: i'm getting my mags soon too (well after i finist the new engine for the other car) then we can do a KFC photo shoot together :) :P

lookin good bill

sounds a bit like my wheels, last set in aus as well  :D

there is another set for sale at Centrax here in brisbane. but not in that colour.

U refering to dave's wheels or mine shao ?

If mine then yep the other colours are available here and there but the mat black ones are the ones that the guys were refering to inparticular to being really hard to find a full set.... Luckily i was able to track a full set down :D :D :D :D :D

dave's