sportivo colours

boys and girls, when going to buy a new car (sportivo's), i feel that there is a lack

of colours to choose from. what colour's would you put in the range???

i would love to see blazed orange!!

2nd would you like to see racing stripes available when buying the sportivo???

I like the standard set of colours that comes with the Stivo but I think an aztec gold (think '01 sportivo) and green need to be available. I'd also love some silver or gold racing stripes on my car!!! :D

i would love to see blazed orange!!

Not a bad colour, but I would like to see maybe an ice like colour (easy Brandon, yes, I do mean your Levin colour...)

I don't think the Aztec Gold colour would suit this shape car.

I saw a cutom job done on an Ascent once for a business that was bright yellow like the Hyundai Getz....didn't like...

Maybe also either a peralescent or chameleon colour would be a nice addition...

2nd would you like to see racing stripes available when buying the sportivo???

Your a d!ck Nat...... ;)

Interesting topic.

I'd like to see the Pearl white that the Prado Grande is available in. I would have ordered it!

Wouldnt mind seeing a purple, similar to Fords "Phantom"

Another couple of nice Ford Colours would be the Blueprint (now discontinued) or the flat Royal Blue

Also, mazda's winning blue would be nice but we wouldnt want to go looking like our opponents now would we.

Finally I like the idea of a Gunmetal grey as ic3 man mentioned earlier.

Edited by mick0082

I reckon midnight grey and gunmetal grey will look mint. Imagine a rolla either midnight grey or gunmetal with a darker greyor black carbon fiber bonnet and gold rims...omg talk about excitement.

My cars grey but its not grey enough :(

XR8 orange(drools), Holden's hothouse green, R34 Skyline purple(same colour as Trevor@CES' Cobra),Mazda Blue(mmm yes) and what about Silver with a candy apple pearl(OMG that's gotta be the best ever!!!!)

Can't beat the SILVER kids ;) ;)

now that you guys mention it i would love to see gun metal grey with a blue, green or orange metallic racing trip

Racing Stripes - Your still silly Nat... :P

just admit it guys colour code 8P4 is the right colour for this car  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

You wanna talk code now Bill..

Well, 3E5 rocks the world.... :P :P :P

now that you guys mention it i would love to see gun metal grey with a blue, green or orange metallic racing trip

Racing Stripes - Your still silly Nat... :P

just admit it guys colour code 8P4 is the right colour for this car  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

You wanna talk code now Bill..

Well, 3E5 rocks the world.... :P :P :P

azza, so when r getting that racing strut??????????????????????????????????

XR8 orange(drools), Holden's hothouse green, R34 Skyline purple(same colour as Trevor@CES' Cobra),Mazda Blue(mmm yes) and what about Silver with a candy apple pearl(OMG that's gotta be the best ever!!!!)

Can't beat the SILVER kids ;)  ;)

Technically speaking, if I have my Olympic trivia down pat, I'm pretty sure gold beats silver :P