What brake kit for aurion?

vino

Hi guys, do you guys know of any big brake kit that bolts on for aurion? With the exchange rates being good, i have been looking at wilwood but they dont seems to have any for aurion/camry. Wondering anyone know of any others available? ksport is another one that is

available.

As far as it goes, from what I'm aware of K Sport are the only ones out there that sell a big brake kit designed to bolt up to the US Spec 07+ Camry (which has been confirmed to share the same mounts as the Aurion).

Unless you are going to the track a lot or are doing mountain runs all the time then personally, for the cost of these K Sport kits, I wouldn't bother.

Prices for these start from US$1445 for the 13 inch (front), all the way up to US$3315 for the 16 inch (front).

And just so you know, not even K Sport are selling big brake kits for the rear of the 07+ Camry, so you will be out of proportion.

To add to this, personally I wouldn't trust brakes from K Sport considering how crucial these components are, but that's just me.

Hi guys, do you guys know of any big brake kit that bolts on for aurion? With the exchange rates being good, i have been looking at wilwood but they dont seems to have any for aurion/camry. Wondering anyone know of any others available? ksport is another one that is

available.

have u seen these on eBay

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A4026&rt=nc&_nkw=camry+brake&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=16&_sc=1

You could opt for the TRD/PBR brake package the TRD Aurion has? It’s actually not all that expensive to buy and i certainly noticed a big difference between the standard brakes and these ones, from pedal feel right through to shorter braking distances and much stronger retardation. Might be worth a look.

• 3 weeks later...

You could opt for the TRD/PBR brake package the TRD Aurion has? It’s actually not all that expensive to buy and i certainly noticed a big difference between the standard brakes and these ones, from pedal feel right through to shorter braking distances and much stronger retardation. Might be worth a look.

How much are we lookin at? Maybe you can hook us up? :D.

Might need this later when back on 20s.

available.

Wilwood are a no go, depending what state your in. They are not leagal as the dont have a dust cap of some breed and may let water in and do funky stuff. I was looking at them for my mustang i found this out... I wouldnt waste money but as i run the DBA front slotted and wow do they stop me :) and your not running HUGE power. Unless your just after a look then go it but my be hard to find some, Maybe hopper stoppers.