I wanna sell my car but dont know the best place?

I wanna sell my baby the clutch has given out today and we are looking at buying a Prado but the dealers all wanna steal my car!!

Carsales is now $60 and I dont know if the Trading post is any good? or even drive dot com. Has anyone had experiences with these site and would love to hear some real feedback before i let go of my hard earned :)

I spent most of my time on Carsales when searching for a 2nd hand vehicle to purchase and I found it considerably better than newspaper options and superior to most other sites so I would advocate advertising on Carsales. The layout is more user friendly, with photos and car specs as well as seller comments and easy access to seller details.

If you price your vehicle competitively, it will sell very fast!

gumtree.com.au the basic add is free, but having said that i have bought at least 3-4 cars and sold 2 off carsales in the past 7 years, but it was $20 back then lol

Edited by rthy

Thanks for your input guys and yeah the clutch price will come off the car as will the price to tow it where ever it needs to go within reason lol

Mick it is still $60 haha!! im a cheaps skate

Carsales.com is great for cars between $2k to $5k .. People are always looking for cheap cars. In the high end price like $15k it takes longer to sell it as you have to wait for a person looking for that particular car to find it. But all said i would still advertise in Carsales.com.. Price has gone up in years by so much and its a rip off ..I still prefer the $29.95 price to sell and cant justify $60..