Corolla RUNX "TRD Sport M"

why couldn't my car come out of the factory looking like that >.<

if all corrolas came out looking like that than it would be "stock" and which means everyone would have your car therfor making it ugly :). To have a nice car is to have a unique car, so many of us on this site have began working towards this starting with wheels. If you like the bodykit so much take it to a custom kit shop where they can try to make one as close as possible to the picture. will cost a fair bit :rolleyes:

I think the sportivo and levin body kit looks good already considering it is a factory bodykit with great quality and fittings. The other day, this audio tuner thought I have a TRD bodykit because I have TRD badges on my side skirts.

However, you can always make the look of the car better, that's why there is aftermarket bodykits around. If that Sports M is standard, well, you can't really call that aftermarket can you? Then you will ended up looking for other aftermarket bodykit such as the stunning Bomex bodykit.

hmm ... well there are two prices for each front, side and back skirts... but i cant read jap so i dont know what wats written

for the front:

58,800 yen

side:

67,200 yen

back:

48.300 yen

and i was browsing through and you can get neons as an original accessory.. lol

Can get a TRD enhanced 2ZZGE engine for 1,000,000 YEN. It comes with high compression piston, stronger valves and springs, crank etc etc.. and i would expect it to be tuned and and a straight bolt in and ready to drive. So for AD$15,000 - $20,000 would be a good option if you EVER blow up your current 2ZZGE :lol:

if only they were a Factory option here in Aus

Mate that would be asking to much of toyota i mean they do all those customer surveys and they know what their customers want and its definitely not those sorts of things :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: