End of Rukus soon?

boleh

Certainly seen more of them around than the main competitor, the Kia Soul.....urgh, horrible things they are too (the Kia that is, not the Rukus).

It's way too early for Toyota to make a decision about how popular it is, it's not even at a mid-life facelift .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all ,

I just purchased my Rukus back in Nov 10 and received it fresh from the factory Jan 11, with "11" compliance plates YAY for me . I did some research and apparently they have sold 1089 Rukus`s since it`s release in May 10 . I actually love the fact that i don't see my car every 5 min ( sorry Suzuki Swift owners ) but i think if i see 1 more of them i am going to explode.

They are a unique car and i intend to make mine more unique with its personalized graphics and more mods to be done soon .... i really would like to put a turbo in it maybe later in the year ...... post-23061-0-65570100-1296660007_thumb.j

Yeah guys, the idea of the Rukus was to bring youth and normally non Toyota buyers to the brand, Like all the Vehicle badged with the "by Toyota" tag Toyota does not expect to sell many of these cars a month in fact to keep the unique they would prefer to hit somewhere around its predicted target, these are not volume cars just image builders particular the FT-86 although i think we will be all surprised at just how well the FJ Crusier sells. They are selling really well down here in Northern Tas we have moved a fair few, for a couple of months out dealerships topped Rukus sales whoa go Tassie haha - oi i heard that two headed comment! haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

and who was the one that whispered in your ear and said they are not making any more.??

sure they are not making any more Halo's they stopped making them in March 2011

when i went for my first test drive there were 2 Halo's sitting in the lot and when i had arrived

back at Toyota Headquarters they had than said they were not going to be receiving any more

of these limited edition Cars and i could not be the one to miss out.

but sadly think that many other's were wanting to also own a Rukus Halo since seeing

me drive on the Road :) and yes they were brought out for the Younger Generation

but i too agree they are much more Popular with the middle aged and i not know why :)

in the States these Cars are Modified and Looking much Hot why Can't Australian Car

Dealerships Give us what we have been missing out on. Australia is not called the Lucky

Country after all :)