• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent :D Can't wait to meet you and check out your car laugh.gif

Same as to you, but like I've always said, mines nothing special... Yet :ph34r:

Neither is mine, only has wheels, grille, OEM footwell lights, one of those head units that a lot of the guys here have, and a sound system. Although adding those up does cost a bit. whistling.gif

Neither is mine, only has wheels, grille, OEM footwell lights, one of those head units that a lot of the guys here have, and a sound system. Although adding those up does cost a bit. whistling.gif

Well, lets see... I have grille, blue courtesy lights, resonator delete, Pine tree air freshener (Adds 20hp)

Well, lets see... I have grille, blue courtesy lights, resonator delete, Pine tree air freshener (Adds 20hp)

Your sig says a debadge as well tongue.gif Is it a traditional green pine tree? Coz if its red it will go from adding 15 killer wasps to 20 ;)

Your sig says a debadge as well tongue.gif Is it a traditional green pine tree? Coz if its red it will go from adding 15 killer wasps to 20 ;)

Blue, but it's faded, so I guess I've lost a few wasps in that case

Blue, but it's faded, so I guess I've lost a few wasps in that case

Actually no, surprisingly you should be producing 17 more killer wasps with blue as blue matches in with the cars colour. The subtlety attracts a few more wasps into the mix ;) Just not as much as red whistling.gif

Actually no, surprisingly you should be producing 17 more killer wasps with blue as blue matches in with the cars colour. The subtlety attracts a few more wasps into the mix ;) Just not as much as red whistling.gif

So what does black do then? :P

Hmm, you got me there. I've no idea. Maybe I should look at one instead of a supercharger, could save a few dollars and might get the same result ph34r.gif

So what does black do then? :P

Hmm, you got me there. I've no idea. Maybe I should look at one instead of a supercharger, could save a few dollars and might get the same result ph34r.gif

LOL you two are funny.

Also can someone add next to my name +2. I got two mates coming along with me, and I cbf writing it in myself.

LOL you two are funny.

Also can someone add next to my name +2. I got two mates coming along with me, and I cbf writing it in myself.

Why thank you :D I try to be humerous ;) And wow, someone else is awake at this hour

1. Tash

2. Barb

3. benji4138 +1

4. 78_7kRolla

5. eviltwin + 1

6. johnnieboi

7. dwee

8. jaderd

9. tofuboi +2

10. 1stKill

11. Kenshin X

12. TroysRollaSX + friends: Joel & Di (the two that arrived in the black Fairlane to Bundoora Park, will hopefully be in Dis KE55, otherwise they'll be in the Fairlane), and my mate Aiden (Who turned up in the Merc, who said he'll probably go in a Daihatsu)

13. Zeinheiger

14. Snaz (benji's mate but will be in his own car so deserves a number all to himself ;))

Added a few more numbers to try and encourage more people :D Having said that it's looking like a good turnout already. Plenty of parking at the Kyneton Vicroads tongue.gif

Edited by benji4138

Looking good! Is everything confirmed Tash? Or are you still tying up some loose ends? :)

Pretty much all confirmed Peter - we went for another run the other weekend and unfortunately one road is a bit damaged, so we'll go for another run right before the weekend just to check it out but there is an alternative way we can go :)

Basically meet us at Kyneton VicRoads at 10:30am (maps on the first page of the thread :)) and we'll take care of the rest! We'll try and put together a map for you all too. Lunch will be followed by a jaunt to various locations for more photos for those interested in sticking around too ;)

I don't suppose of those sticking around for a few photos would be interested in a session of go karting? It's not a great track but it does bring out the racer within ;)

I don't suppose of those sticking around for a few photos would be interested in a session of go karting? It's not a great track but it does bring out the racer within ;)

+1 to this :D

Looks like I have no plans for this day, I'm glad to come along to this meet, problem it's that I'm not sure if michael wil come, I'll ask him later this week. If his busy that day, is anyone willing to pick me up and we can go together :) thanks

Looks like I have no plans for this day, I'm glad to come along to this meet, problem it's that I'm not sure if michael wil come, I'll ask him later this week. If his busy that day, is anyone willing to pick me up and we can go together :) thanks

DRIVE THE YARIS!!! :lol:

Won't make this meet as car not up to it but hopefully will around for the March meet :)

No worries - there is a track day planned for the end of March (so we can't have a meet on the last Sunday of the month as per usual) and then Easter is at the end of April so we might have to have a combined March/April meet up.

Excellent news :D Perfect day for lots of pictures and a lovely drive. Going to go and check out the run one more time late this week just to make sure its all A-OK (and if not, we can adjust which roads we use) and then we'll be set!

Also need to confirm the booking at One Tree Hill pub :) I think that's about it.. So remember to bring your UHF's, sunny's, your awesome bright and bubbly selves and plenty of cameras :D Oh and for those that want to stick around a bit longer we'll have a Go Karting session and suss out some other photo locations :)

I might be up for a go-karting sesh, Shamelessly I've never been before...

And to everyone, please bring a car with sufficient fuel... I've been on cruises in the past with a euro club that people tend to not think about that, then everyone has to wait for them...

And just to confirm, how many do we have so far? I think I read 14 by last count

I might be up for a go-karting sesh, Shamelessly I've never been before...

And to everyone, please bring a car with sufficient fuel... I've been on cruises in the past with a euro club that people tend to not think about that, then everyone has to wait for them...

And just to confirm, how many do we have so far? I think I read 14 by last count

I have +2 on my name, two mates coming with me. :) So I'm counting about 16 or so.