[VIC] Feb monthly meet, Sunday 27th February

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, i wish i could of gone to this one but just got home from a night out + im kinda shy about my ride atm (waiting for the makeover to begin haha)

Have a safe trip everyone! Lee, peter and anyone from the east making the long trip to the west and then joining up with johnnie and the westside gang to drive to tashs neck of the woods..have a safe drive everybody and hopefully catch up with you guys soon!

Cheers Reece :D

just woke up to the rain...waste of a 4hr clean yesterday :(

anyhoooo see you peeps soon

Checked the Bom, seems to be showers for most of the state except for our cruise route blink.gif Looking good :) Did put a fresh coat of Rain-X on just to be safe ;) Catcha's all soon laugh.gif

:(

I will be giving this a miss guys.

Currently on route to an after hours emergency doctors. Had bad stomach pains and vomiting all night.

I feel particularly bad about this as it was gonna be a special day today. Given it is my 25th birthday tomorrow.

To Tash, I hope you didn't go to any trouble for anything birthday related.

Health sucks! Have a good one on my behalf though! Sorry I can't be there and to ruin a good day. :( :( :(

Thank you to everyone who came along today - what a fantastic day :D Apologies for the terrible delay at One Tree Hill Pub, it was nothing like that on our test run and its safe to say we won't be going there again any time soon!! Anyhoo lovely twisties and things and the weather held out which was wonderful too, Vinh, the ZR looks tops in the rear view mirror, and everyone else stretched out in front of me looked great too.

Can't wait to see some piccies! :clap:

It was great fun, seeing faces being happy even the lunch was like two hours in line :( ah stil I'm glad it was a great weather it turn out. Minus the fog heading up and back.. :) can't wait to see everyone happy face soon. Plenty of laughters and smiles. Will post pics on my facebook, for those wants pics, pm me ur facebook URL, I'll add you there to check out the pics, as my profile is non view to public. So yea.. That's all ( for now that is)

Excellent Ying :) Barb has got some nice shots on her camera but I need to block out people's number plates before I upload them, so I'll do that tomorrow night ;)

Good to meet you all, that drive through the twisties was good, first time I actually got to test the Aurion properly and it held those corners real nice.

I have pics on my iPhone, but not many, waiting on those proper shots taken with a proper camera, I have a really nice shot of Benji's grille covered in locusts though :D

Good to meet you all, that drive through the twisties was good, first time I actually got to test the Aurion properly and it held those corners real nice.

I have pics on my iPhone, but not many, waiting on those proper shots taken with a proper camera, I have a really nice shot of Benji's grille covered in locusts though :D

Oi blink.gif What's with everyone taking dirty pics of Abby tongue.gif

Glad to have been able to let you unleash the power of the Aurion :D

Wow yesterday was epic,got to stretch the Aurions legs on some nice twisty roads and some long flat straights and also enjoyed a good steak for lunch and great company B)

Thanks to all that organized this meet,it was a great day once we go out of rainy Melbourne and into the sunny Vic countryside...i now also know what sort of effort some of our further away members endure when we have meets in Melbourne,i left home at 7.50am and returned at 7.45pm,just shy of 12hrs :o

anyway time for a few pics,in no particular order....enjoy :D

aazkmv.jpg

34etdeu.jpg

2cd8z8o.jpg

2ns175l.jpg

vzed1e.jpg

2vxeiqe.jpg

2i9htlf.jpg

another of Vinhs wheels...so nice and he is one crazy mofo when it comes to his wheels B)

ke7tzn.jpg

anj0jr.jpg

Hahaha Pimptivo pushing out a lama :lol:

2e1gnpc.jpg

at last there are a few more Aurions at our meets,can't wait for some of the mentioned mods to take shape on these rides. :yahoo:

a few more....

29y39w.jpg

Barbs little beast...so cute :D

125nxxk.jpg

11hb95e.jpg

these animals were cool,i called them and they came trotting over...i had no food so they left,the Johnnieboi's of the animal kingdom :lol:

2dbm3cn.jpg

Benji & Pete looking for a better photo op....

anyway thats it from me,once again thanks to all that made the effort in organizing this meet and also thanks to all the members and there partners for a great day.

Cheers

Lee

Just for you :P

Well I hope you had a close look coz there's also a dirty pic of Alexia tongue.gif

Anywho here's the pics I got. Stopped shortly after helping Pete get up the container whistling.gif

soarer1.jpg

soarer2.jpg

barbpete.jpg

triplerolla.jpg

alexiay.jpg

quadcamrions.jpg

alexiaabby.jpg

Abby makes a new friend in Alexia :D

lol at the locusts splattered all over the place. have fun cleaning those!

sorry i couldn't make it guys! looks like it wouldve been a great day

i will aim for the next one

Cleaning was a breeze with mine. She had a fresh coat of wax on, so just used the hose at home and she came back to sparkling clean :D

Sweet pics, I'm off to work the late shift, I wanna see more when I get home

Hahah, the locusts weren't too bad, Benji took the full force of most of them being at the front of the pack

Sure did. Just trying to make sure that no one else had a "mouthful" of bugs........Abby was hungry tongue.gif