[VIC] Feb monthly meet, Sunday 27th February

Go Karting is awesome fun - although the track here is quite small compared to what the Melbourne guys will be used to, but its still lots of fun, and the weather will be warm enough for them to have their outdoor section open :D

Yep definitely a full tank of petrol, that way you've got plenty to get back to Melbourne. For us in Bendigo its roughly a 300km round trip, so its probably around the 400km mark for the Melbourne guys, or a bit more.

There are about 16 confirmed and then a few +1s so I think the number is close to 20, though I reckon there will be a few who haven't posted that meet up with the others and drive up for it :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can take snaz off the list and put +2 to my name. His still coming but wont have his ute as some ignorant ***** hit him in the rear causing cosmetic damage :( Still can't wait for this :D And with the predicted weather I don't think it could get any better yahoo.gif

Can take snaz off the list and put +2 to my name. His still coming but wont have his ute as some ignorant ***** hit him in the rear causing cosmetic damage :( Still can't wait for this :D And with the predicted weather I don't think it could get any better yahoo.gif

Oh no!!! :( At least it is repairable though.

It's the Mrs and I here.

Awesome, will update the list on the first page :)

Quick question for Tash or anyone else that lives up that way....whats the bug/insect situation atm?

are we going to be covered in em on the way up or have the swarms settled down a bit?

Cheers

Lee

Quick question for Tash or anyone else that lives up that way....whats the bug/insect situation atm?

are we going to be covered in em on the way up or have the swarms settled down a bit?

Cheers

Lee

When I went up there for the recon run a few weeks back. I hardly had any issues with swarms, but i'm not sure how it's changed now.

Hey Lee, haven't seen any for weeks but there are some young ones around - they're the kind that can only jump a foot or so off the ground so they just splatter on the lower portion of your bumper. Shouldn't be any issues with them getting into the radiator. At any rate I know most of us will probably hit the car wash soon after! :D

We're gunna go for a run again Thursday night so I'll update you all on the bugs :)

Hey Lee, haven't seen any for weeks but there are some young ones around - they're the kind that can only jump a foot or so off the ground so they just splatter on the lower portion of your bumper. Shouldn't be any issues with them getting into the radiator. At any rate I know most of us will probably hit the car wash soon after! :D

We're gunna go for a run again Thursday night so I'll update you all on the bugs :)

Thanks Tash and Nathan,sounds like it should be ok.

sounds cruel when you say there only babies (young ones) and can only jump up a foot or so and then splat.... :lol:

thanks guys :D

Woah this meet totally creeped up to me! Only realised it was this Sunday when Vinh reminded me! :lol:

Can't wait; finally get to repay the favour! :)

It's just me for now (whisper: less weight! :D :toast:)

Tash, can you put up some details of the go-karts? Thanks

Is this what your after? Details - just prices, the other pages are under construction. I believe Barb is planning on mini golfing for those that want to stick around but "relax" (I know mini golf is not relaxing, unless your winning ;))

Go Karting is awesome fun - although the track here is quite small compared to what the Melbourne guys will be used to, but its still lots of fun, and the weather will be warm enough for them to have their outdoor section open :D

We'll see when we get there! :P getting more excited!

How about paintballing while go-karting? Mario Kart styles? Now that is an idea!! :D

We'll see when we get there! :P getting more excited!

How about paintballing while go-karting? Mario Kart styles? Now that is an idea!! :D

Sorry everyone, I won't be able to make this one after all. The joys of being too sick to hold down a job and therefore having very little in the way of cash flow. Hope you all have a great day, and I'll catch up with you all again sometime soon. Once again, sorry.

Edited by TroysRollaSX

No worries Troy - can only do what you can do :)

Getting pretty excited though, and I totally know what you mean Pete, its crept up on me too!

Getting pretty excited though, and I totally know what you mean Pete, its crept up on me too!

Can't believed I wrote 'creeped' lol. Leave westside at 9am? Making that I leave my house at 8am? Does that sound about right?

Oh they do paintball as well :spiteful:

Funny you should mention that, as Tash and I were discussing this in some pm's and figured we'd just decide what to do on the day as they have packages there..........(I did a go kart paintball package last weekend with some mates whistling.gif)

Edited by benji4138

Only if you ask nicely ;)

The trick is to shoot the ground just in front of someone else's tyre, causing them to spin and you being able to overtake whistling.gifph34r.gif

I prefer the classic Koopa Shells and Banana Peels trick.