[VIC] Feb monthly meet, Sunday 27th February

Lee (I know you will read this at 5am tmr morning with your cuppa in one hand :P), want to cruise and meet up with the boys in the westside, like previous times? :)

Hahaha spot on mate 4.53am and cup of coffee in hand :D ...damn this sh!t called work,it wakes me up early.

yeah no probs mate we can cruise up together,prolly just meet you at Maccas as per usual and then we can head over to the guys out west.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and Tash, I saw your beast today, parked outside the front of Calder highway servo around 6:30pm :ph34r:

It looked great, very clean as well

Nice!! Hooray to have been spotted :D Glad it looks clean from a distance - actually pretty dirty at the moment, rain got to it <_< I wanted to ask if you were parked at Essendon train station yesterday?? We were down in Melb for Deal or no Deal auditions, so car was parked at Ess train station from 7am to about 5:30pm. Then stopped at Calder outbound for tea :D Can't believe I didn't spot you though :( (although by that time I had been up since 4:45 [very rare occurence for me] and was far from my observational best lol)

Paintballing whilst Go Karting sounds epic :D If only it were true..

Sounds good about you guys meeting up to travel - just remember it is the SECOND Kyneton exit that you need to get off coming from Melbourne, the green sign says Kyneton/Heathcote. You'll hit a roundabout and you want to go straight, then its the first driveway on the right (about 50mt off the exit of the roundabout) into the VicRoads. We will be parked around the back half of the car park as there is a big green shed that will be perfect for all the 'rollas to line up in front of, and long angle parks for those of us with the bigger cars :D

Sounding good...unfortunately i have to be a no show for this, got some last minute wedding planning to finish off and also getting my old motorbike from mildura transported up which should arrive today for me to clean up and restore....that alone was $375 to get delivered so cash is a bit tight to use up a tank of fuel and days worth of time....by the next meet ill be sweet, married and have more cash again lol

Sounding good...unfortunately i have to be a no show for this, got some last minute wedding planning to finish off and also getting my old motorbike from mildura transported up which should arrive today for me to clean up and restore....that alone was $375 to get delivered so cash is a bit tight to use up a tank of fuel and days worth of time....by the next meet ill be sweet, married and have more cash again lol

Hahah, no worries Simon. All the best for the wedding!

Nah sorry wasn't me at Essendon train station, you weren't in the car when I drove past Calder, I was filling up fuel and drove past and saw the plate and rims and wow it looked good, then realised mine looks better :P jks, that is a hot Camry though

Sounds good Lee! We'll meet you westies at vicroads sunshine at 9am, then we'll head to Kyneton?

suppose we should extend the invitation to any other members that want cruise from the east over to the west in convoy.

Dwee and myself will be at McDonalds on the corner of Springvale rd & Maroodah hwy (Whitehorse rd) Nunawading at 8.00am sharp so we can make it to Sunshine by 9.00am to meet up with the westside.

join us if you like,but please don't be late as we will prolly not hang around to much after 8.00am :D

Cheers

Lee

Nah sorry wasn't me at Essendon train station, you weren't in the car when I drove past Calder, I was filling up fuel and drove past and saw the plate and rims and wow it looked good, then realised mine looks better :P jks, that is a hot Camry though

Ahh - would've been inside stuffing my face with Macca's lol Looooooooooooooooooooooooong day! Hahahahah thanks, we might have to do a comparison on Sunday :lol:

Getting pretty close now :yahoo: Don't forget the UHF's if you've got one guys - for those that do we'll try and spread you through the pack a bit so that those who don't aren't all stuck together, don't want anyone getting lost!

benji and I went and checked it all out again last night and it looks good, the one nasty patch we had a bit of trouble with has settled but is still not brilliant, definitely passable though (for lowered cars as well) and there'll be plenty of warning to slow right down to go over it :)

Ahh - would've been inside stuffing my face with Macca's lol Looooooooooooooooooooooooong day! Hahahahah thanks, we might have to do a comparison on Sunday :lol:

Getting pretty close now :yahoo: Don't forget the UHF's if you've got one guys - for those that do we'll try and spread you through the pack a bit so that those who don't aren't all stuck together, don't want anyone getting lost!

benji and I went and checked it all out again last night and it looks good, the one nasty patch we had a bit of trouble with has settled but is still not brilliant, definitely passable though (for lowered cars as well) and there'll be plenty of warning to slow right down to go over it :)

om nom nom.

Also looks like the weather's taking a turn for the worse, which is pretty fail.

Cloudy. Isolated showers. Local thunderstorms possible in the outer northeastern suburbs in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

That's metro Melbournes weather but I can safely say it'll be similar to that out Bendigo way. :( Max 25.

Also annoyingly one of my mates might not be able to make it now, which is most fail.

om nom nom.

Also looks like the weather's taking a turn for the worse, which is pretty fail.

Cloudy. Isolated showers. Local thunderstorms possible in the outer northeastern suburbs in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

That's metro Melbournes weather but I can safely say it'll be similar to that out Bendigo way. :( Max 25.

Also annoyingly one of my mates might not be able to make it now, which is most fail.

Just checked the forecast up here. No rain to worry about, max 29*c and the only rain around is <1mm so probably wont see any :)

That is most fail indeed (the part about your mate not the weather tongue.gif)

Edited by benji4138

Hey Guys and Girls :)

looks like I'm coming but won't be drivin up. I'll see you all there :) plus it be fun either go karting or mini golf to, can't wait to see everyone again

Edited by YinG

I can't beleive I have to pull out of this at the last minute. So sorry guys :( I wouldn't have a corolla to bring anyway. I hope the weather is nice for you all and enjoy the cruise.

Matt.

Bummer :( Will catch up next time then!

I should program it into my GPS tonight, so I can just wake up and jump in the car tomorrow...

Now to figure out what time I should leave home...

I know Nathan will be reading this, So yeah Nath, what time are you leaving in the morning? Maybe I just follow you

To be honest I have no idea when i'm going to leave. Probably around 8:30am to be there between 9-10, not sure.

Well, I'm technically Diggers Rest, so I will probably aim for around the same, maybe later to leave... I'm not a morning person though, I'm usually up till 4am and my usual wake up time is midday, I blame shift work... So this will be a challenge :lol:

And the weather looks like it will be perfect!!! 24 degrees and sunny last time I checked B)

Oh no Johnnie!! What happened? Glad you can still ride shotgun and come though :) Who else is going to polish off the rest of the cake lol

Oh crap, I'm going to be carrying a cake too? Better drive a bit slower... Nahhhh! :P just washed, looking clean. Thought i could beat the rain, oh well. See you boys and girls tmr! :D