Kenwood Single Din Head Unit

Pioneer 6" Splits

Pioneer Tweeters

Clarion Pro Series Two 10" Subs

JBL Monoblock

Future Mods

20% Tint all Around

Rear Sway Bar

PowerFC(Bought it havent installed it yet)

17" Racing Rims

Possibly alot more

Pics Coming Soon.

post-20903-0-47848700-1297625505_thumb.j

post-20903-0-85312800-1297625558_thumb.j

post-20903-0-58430400-1297625593_thumb.j

I Havent finished with it and still deciding what mods to do yet give me some ideas ken!

lol i like performance better then show i like having a good decent looking car, but whats underneath it is a suprise :P like i customly told liverpool exhaust how i wanted my exhaust done, and my CAI i got him to make it a thicker type of pipping and when people hear my lift haha :P they freak out some people even jump and get scared so now i watch out when about to hit lift to whats around me. I had a old lady last time get scared from it she droped her shopping bags -.- but to make it up to her i got out and helped her, but these days im more careful.

But yeh please people im open eyes and ears for opinions and ideas.

Hahahah!! Poor old lady :( At least you got out and helped her though - what a laugh though!

Looking great so far and red is definitely a head turner :) Best of luck working out the future plans!

• 2 weeks later...

As i was saying my car got hit and run last nite from some **** with i dont know how he lost it in a station wagon i look thru my window i seen it driving off, after the big bang and about 3/4 seconds of screeching. came out to see my car looking like this ,

post-20903-0-08834300-1298414841_thumb.j

post-20903-0-90220700-1298414858_thumb.j

By the time i got my mothers keys and chased him he was already gone, o how i would of beat the ***** out of him lol!

The main thing that upsets me is , i loved the car because it has never been damaged i love a nice clean original car and now look some idiot wrecks it for me.

sry to hear mate.. ur car is a nice looking sportivo i seen around livo ALOT!. ^^

but dont u hate _ _ _ _ s who hit and run and get away with it.. whats wrost u have to pay with ur own money to get it fix unless u wait for the

insurance company / police to find out but dats not gonna happen.

farout thats a HUGE hit and run (any hit and run is a c|_|nt) you atleast had a chance to catch the bas7ard, I used to work in a shopping center, and I park my car, and come back 8 hours later when I finished work on a thursday night, the whole rear quarter pushed in including my taillight cracked/chipped and this could of happened at any time :(

After speaking to smash repair place came out that nothing got Bent its just a simple part on and part off job, but im getting them to replace the whole front suspension 2 brand new rims, so it isnt as bad as it looks :yahoo::yahoo:

badside is i have to wait 3 weeks

edit if i was getting payed out and car taken from me i would of gone straight to queensland bought whitestivos one!! and just chuck my mods on it :P

ah crap dude that looks bad ...... mate they totally sure nothing is bent ..... i mean great if nothing truely is and its in ur benefit if it isnt as once this area gets damaged or bent she aint right even after new parts going in ..... only reason i ask is the impact looks shocking ....... hopefully its all good.

ah crap dude that looks bad ...... mate they totally sure nothing is bent ..... i mean great if nothing truely is and its in ur benefit if it isnt as once this area gets damaged or bent she aint right even after new parts going in ..... only reason i ask is the impact looks shocking ....... hopefully its all good.

So far, i think the rim got buckled, and suspension other then that nothing yet. Body stayed straight panelbeater said hes 80% sure his stripping it in a few days, im worried bout mechanical's because i like to open lift knowning nothing is going to break now, ill be paranoid for the two months.

So sorry to see this - agree with the sentiments of everyone here, there are too many of these ar5eholes out there who hit peoples cars and just drive way. They will definitely get theirs though, what goes around definitely comes around!

Am happy that you've found some positives though in getting things replaced :) Hope the panel beater does a really great job, can't wait to see it back at its best :D