Things that annoy you more than they should

oodee

Hahaha this toilet paper thing is too funny but yeah i'm with you's on this and.

- telemarketers

- slow drivers

- some people at work

- my boss

- loud people

- potholes

- nsw government

- petrol prices

- cats

- lil maggots that hoon up and down my street at all times of day and night

Thats all I can think of for now

Oh yeah and

- writing this at 2:17am coz I can't sleep

things that annoy me

-liars

-petrol prices

-parents (From time to time)

-people who hassle me "get a job" its as if they think im not even attempting to find one

-slow drivers

-internet drop-outs

-people who don't blinker

-rain

So many more but at the moment the brain isn't really functioning properly

At the moment... my manager, annoys me very much so.

Someone that comes in sick and spreads his disease all over the place, right now his munching on cereal w/o milk as loud as he possibly can............ I'm going insane <_<

peak hour traffic...it shouldn't annoy me as much as it does but after a long day at work it seems to really grind me down :(

why can't we have 20 lane roads?...both ways :P

Being at home sick for 3 days. What I thought was a migrane has turned into a case of Bali Belly.

I never thought I would miss work this much. THIS IS THE PART THAT ANNOYS ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD!!

Got to say on the loo paper thing I absolutely agree except when the roll is on a cheap Bunnings holder and the mounting screw heads tear holes in the sheets as you take them off.

Got to say on the loo paper thing I absolutely agree except when the roll is on a cheap Bunnings holder and the mounting screw heads tear holes in the sheets as you take them off.

That's why the only place it's allowed to roll under is at work because they have the shotty screws tearing the paper :(

- my own manager at work, he has been pickin on me lately :angry: ( for no reason to)

- people on the road pushing me to drive faster when the traffic isn't going anywhere :huh:

- receiving a bill to be pay when i want to spend my weekly pay for something nice :lol:

- telemarketers

- getting slam.. junk e-mails from people who i don't know.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

... and that's about it.. for now..

One more thing that annoys me more than it should are Foursquare cheaters. I know it's only a game as such, but it sure does p*** me off when someone steams my mayorship because they check into places near to them every day even when they aren't there.

1 of the supervisors at work, hate him so much I hope he gets struck by a semi. Harsh I know but if you knew him you would wish the same thing. Trust me.

- Slow drivers (more than 10km/h below the posted limit)

- Not indicating

- SHY Indian cab drivers. From now on I ain't serving you until you at least say hello back (I figure this is more realistic than expecting "smart" Indian cab drivers)

- Automated phone answering systems, especially those with "voice recognition" that never works

- Tech support from someone overseas who can't even pronounce their own product correctly.

- Indecisive people. Don't come into my shop and spend the next 10 minutes tossing up between whether you want a Mars Bar or a Twix!

- Lazy **** co-workers that cause you to put in an extra 1-2 hours PER shift just to catch up on ***** they couldn't be bothered doing

- Slow postage

- Translink

- Domino's Everton Park (8 orders in the last 2 months -> 8 orders stuffed up)

- The dodgy home button on my IPhone 4

- My laziest co-worker getting employee of the month for simply being in the right place at the right time. Don't take credit for my work you ******tard!

- Rap

- Wiggers

- My local bike shop. Seriously how many times do you need to adjust my gears correctly?

- Telemarketers

- ANYONE who calls me whilst I'm asleep for advertising purposes

- Door to Door ANYONE. Ever since the trap door malfunctioned they just keep increasing!

- Fuel prices (and people who complain to me about the price of fuel. Yeah buddy, I'm totally in charge of that ***** right now.)

- Cost of everything going up.

- Anna Bligh

- Religious fanatics

- Inconsiderate pricks. Oh so sorry you don't have enough money to pay for these dozens of pies and drinks you dumped on my counter. How about you put it back now instead of just walking away you waste of space? How about I go to your workplace and ***** on your lunch table?

- The guys at the local Toyota spares department. I'm SOOO sorry I'm asking for something that isn't an oil filter or something you always look up.

- Drunk ******s. No I don't know anyone who will drive you home to Strathpine for 5 bucks. Would you please stop lingering around and start walking?

- Stuffed up milk orders EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

Think I need to stop there, can feel my blood boiling...

drivers not indicating OUT of a roundabout.

drivers who do 95 in a 100 zone, come to an overtaking lane then sit on 105, then merge back and go back to 95. AAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

oh and karen on my gps keeps telling me to drive into my kitchen for some reason... maybe i should try bill shatner?

oh and karen on my gps keeps telling me to drive into my kitchen for some reason... maybe i should try bill shatner?

Maybe she needs to get back to where she belongs

:toast: