Alister's AE93sx

-alister

img1197le.jpg

how she sits today :) my ground isn't straight flat so my rear may look abit higher!

Anyways, took it for a alignment on the weekend, found out my rear toe was out which cause my old rear tyres bald super fast, got it all fix and the car feels great. The previous wheel alignment i had which was at a different place, the guy said nothing was wrong with my rear toe so it looks like I'm not going there again.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bingo! well besides the lowering.

Resprayed my wheels all matt black during the weekend. Quite happy how it turned out, could be better in some places but other than that, they look much better :D

Preped up

12022012018.jpg

primer'd up

12022012020.jpg

applying the black!

12022012022.jpg

the finish product

img1228bq.jpg

how it looks now ;)

img1226fb.jpg

Edited by -alister

cheers everybody. I'm happy how it turns out, always miring when i walk away from it now!

justin: I did test fit the rears when it was jacked up. It just cleared the strut but I didn't bother putting it back on the ground as i was pretty busy though I'm pretty sure it will just clear

• 1 month later...

Haven't done much to car since last update though will be expecting a package arriving from overseas within 5 weeks or so. I'll have to keep it a secret till it comes though :D

Anyways, I'd like to take it to winton sometime this year but before that I have a list of things I want to do before i head up there:

-HD clutch

-possible flywheel

-roll front gaurds

-replace rear bushings

-repipe exhaust pipe

Once everything or most are checked, I'd be heading up to winton baby! Anyone want to join me? Haven't settled which track day yet though sometime after July unless I feel the urge of going abit earlier.

I'd like to take it to winton sometime this year

Once everything or most are checked, I'd be heading up to winton baby! Anyone want to join me? Haven't settled which track day yet though sometime after July unless I feel the urge of going abit earlier.

I'll join you provided I get a drive :P

Can't wait to see what the new package would be, don't hold out on us dude!

Haven't done much to car since last update though will be expecting a package arriving from overseas within 5 weeks or so. I'll have to keep it a secret till it comes though :D

Anyways, I'd like to take it to winton sometime this year but before that I have a list of things I want to do before i head up there:

-HD clutch

-possible flywheel

-roll front gaurds

-replace rear bushings

-repipe exhaust pipe

Let me know when you go ill come up aswell, im keen to get back up there again but im just having no luck with the car lol

I want to try out a test n tune day so ill be going during mid semester break which i think is in late june early july?

Keen to see all these improvements done on the car, and also what that box of goodies is :D

Cool, ill let you know when im heading out that time of year.

Also, let me know who rolls your front guards, im gonna need to get mine done soon ;)

• 1 month later...