Hey all, latest st184 on brissy's streets.

KIRIUS

Hey, my names Loki,

Im new to toyotaowners.etc waiting on OZcelica too. :)

so in the meantime ill be hanging round in here hopefully getting to know all you other celica owners & toyota enthusiasts.

Im currently driving round in a white 1992 Celica ST184R

I've had the car for around 3 years and everything possible has gone wrong with it, some things more than once, but i suppose thats what you get if you have an addiction to getting from A to B in the funnest way possible.

Stuff happened & I joined the army, have been travelling ever since with my celica.

My car is more important to me than any family member, or in a guys case.. the wife. :yahoo:

Im here now to learn a bunch of new stuff about my car that im sure you guys have been through with yours and some tips i wont have to find out the hard way :D

Recently ive just purchased a bodykit for it (first one ever.o.0 ) and holy ***** is it a pain to get on(technically im still re-fabricating the skirts to mold properly into the guards)

I was skimming these sites for info about alot of things(finally decided to join) and some of you guys really helped me out so thanks! :D

Anyway ive probably bored the hell out of you if your've read this far, but thanks for reading and i hope to get to know you all better in the future.

cheers, :D

:spiteful:EDIT:

Thought i should mention, below attached celica isnt mine, its a photomanipulation, ^_^ im not game enough to post mine up here yet!

post-24163-0-26031300-1304087034_thumb.j

Edited by KIRIUS

i still qualify under the category of newbie, at least for another 4 or so hours so please pardon my stupidity when i ask what you mean by tickets? foreign backyard terminology, hahaha. :P

Edited by KIRIUS

just saying u might run into some hostility with the amount of ego ur currently portraying... like i said, no offence - just giving a friendly reminder so u don't wonder why people may not be warming to you as quickly as you may have hoped...

i like the concept picture of ur car u put up too... i'm assuming thats what u want it to look like right? lol i suck at photoshop...

just saying u might run into some hostility with the amount of ego ur currently portraying... like i said, no offence - just giving a friendly reminder so u don't wonder why people may not be warming to you as quickly as you may have hoped...

i like the concept picture of ur car u put up too... i'm assuming thats what u want it to look like right? lol i suck at photoshop...

hehe, yeah ^_^

:S wow, okay then shall edit, totally dove in too deep in here i spose, its a pretty quiet site too. :whistling:

thanks for the advice :D

Was a quiet site until now :D well i enjoyed the read anyway, and again welcome...

we also have the same interests :lol::ph34r:

:lol: thats good to know then!

how'd you go running from the mods, lol? :clap:

Was a quiet site until now :D well i enjoyed the read anyway, and again welcome...

ah no good, I should've had a plan :lol:

:D hehehe, so what kinda stuff do you have in store for your auris?

Cos i'm vain it's mainly cosmetic mods,exhaust soon i hope and more wheels,the least I could do is make it look fast :D

Cos i'm vain it's mainly cosmetic mods,exhaust soon i hope and more wheels,the least I could do is make it look fast :D

:blink:

jaw hits ground

NO WAY!!

haha same! i just ordered a custom sticker off ebay to say....> least mine "looks" faster.

:yahoo:

your right we do have similar interests, i dont understand too well why everyone is so against custom kits and wheels etc.

think bodykits are the bomb ;)

hi just my 2 cents when putting body kits on your car there is a certain limit at where a car looks good and where a car looks ridiculous jus my 2 cents i do like bodykits but nothing over the top and btw these forums throught the week do get a heap of people in here prob one of the best forums ive joined especially everyone on here is very helpful hope you enjoy yourself on here

hmmmm...

interesting thought...

I agree with body kits if they actually offer some kind of aerodynamic improvement to the vehicle... i.e. a proper front splitter that has a skid / bash pan that extends to at least halfway underneath the engine bay to offer some kind of drag... or a wide body kit with vents that forces the air through the guards to create a smaller air vortex at the rear of the vehicle and accordingly less wind resistance...

but when ppl just put oversized wheels on with a body kit to make it look lower than it is and it serves no purpose, that's a bit whacked in my opinion...

My Rolla is rockin 17's and is as slammed as it can get without hacking away and custom fabricating suspension struts and tucking the under carriage of the vehicle, or adding a body kit (and i have trouble with speed bumps now so to hell with that) and it doesn't attract heat and it serves its purpose... good stance and doesn't look ridiculous... and at the end of the day it has a 7A-FE in it... i won't be travelling fast enough to require any aerodynamic improvements... remember, a rear spoiler, even a crap one, does not start to have any effect until ur travelling at least 230km/h (or at least thats what i've been told by someone who worked for a legit racing team)...

remember, a rear spoiler, even a crap one, does not start to have any effect until ur travelling at least 230km/h (or at least thats what i've been told by someone who worked for a legit racing team)...

Not to mention the fact that on a front wheel drive car, you want downforce on the front wheels, not rear ones :P

so a car worth a couple of grand is more important than any family member...how sad.

depends how crap ur family is i guess... not me personally but i know some ppl who would've been better off caring about their car more than their family...

awwwwwww hell nah... on the rear so u can wheel stand that bitch at 250km/h + lol... and then flip like a mofo... that bit is gay tho...

Totally,ILMAO, agree with you on the kit view for sure :) nothing more stupid than a massive wing on a fwd n 20kg chromes on each wheel.

Edited by KIRIUS

bling / sex spec can be hot, but u don't need a jumbo jet wing on the back because the aim of bling / sex spec is to be slow and stylish... like u gonna bust caps out yo window foo'! lol...

so a car worth a couple of grand is more important than any family member...how sad.

Not everyone is as lucky as u to have a loving family mate.

On another note bin ladens funeral is coming up and its been announced Elton John will be singing

"sandals in the bin".

;) Someone sent me it thought id share the laugh. :P