2011 Aurion White

mmm Really 51k??? i just priced it up quickly and i can do the one in our showroom for $49,660 D/Away... i'd say they will be hanging on to theres at 51k for a little while lol. me thinks somebody should photoshop the TRD S 19inch wheels onto one of these :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dealer also quote $51,000 drive away 'no less'...... :blink:

On the Toyota Website, the recommended driveaway price in ACT is $48,841.50

At that selling price for this model, if Toyota are fair dinkum about selling these units, instead of $3000 of extra gear for $3500 premium, there should be $3000 of extra gear for a $500 premium.

Dealer also quote $51,000 drive away 'no less'...... :blink:

On the Toyota Website, the recommended driveaway price in ACT is $48,841.50

yeah i think the difference comes down to each dealers different dealer delivery costs. i put in your dealer and came up with $49,460 or $200.00 less than what it works out to be lol

There is one in Prosser Toyota Gosnells here in Perth for sale in their show room just shy of $46,000 Speak to me or ask for J.Maletic there he will look after you!

Up close with it . . . i think i jizzed at the leather interior lol looks reaaaaaly nice i must say, otherwise its just the same as the other aurions :)

There is one in Prosser Toyota Gosnells here in Perth for sale in their show room just shy of $46,000 Speak to me or ask for J.Maletic there he will look after you!

Up close with it . . . i think i jizzed at the leather interior lol looks reaaaaaly nice i must say, otherwise its just the same as the other aurions :)

Damm there keen see it go pretty quick. not sure why you would be discounting such a car so early on in the peice lol.

It's a shame that at this price they do not include the Sat-Nav option as well

Its good in a way so you can get an awsome aftermarket DVD/NAV head unit.....

It would sell a little bit easier if it did have the sat-nav option... have being a dealer breaker atleast once so far!

pity they didnt inc HID lights...

actually the brochure says they do, i had a look and to me they are halogens :\ but a set of 5000K 55Watters would be nice :D

It would sell a little bit easier if it did have the sat-nav option... have being a dealer breaker atleast once so far!

It wouldn't differ enough from the Presara if it had a sat nav... That's just my opinion as to why it wasn't done.

Price drop, I'd let mine go for $46k. ;)

It wouldn't differ enough from the Presara if it had a sat nav... That's just my opinion as to why it wasn't done.

yeah that's true if it did have Sat nav then this would be a much better buy than Presara $$ wise, still it would help it move a little quicker if it had either sat nav or at least Smart Start/Entry. I'm trying to steer clear of comparing this car to other Aurion’s and showing them ZR6 or Presara, being burnt with "so i could get a ZR6 with more features for less coin" twice now so trying to steer people clear of the rest of the range might help BUT people to seem to wm quite a lot to the words limited edition only 250 made with only two making the trip over bass strait. We’ve taken bets as to which two cars in the showroom will be around longer, the white knight or a Camry Sportivo manual lol time will tell.

And with satnav?? i know someone looking :P but its not worth RRP IMO

Better off going with an Eclipse AVN Sat Nav with iPod kit as opposed to the Toyota Sat Nat. The Toyota version is out dated and lacks modern technology and is actually made by Eclipse. The price of the Toyota version is over $3500 where I can get an Eclipse AVN fitted for $2250 with the iPod kit.

Manual Sportivo?

I'd die if one of those turned up unsold to our dealership!

Haha!

haha yerp a 2011 Camry Sportivo manual in Wildfire, looks good sitting bewteen the Aurion White and a Grande Kluger. but weve only had a couple of People tick the manual box since release in 2006. uses more fuel than the 5Sp Auto too lol.. so yeah i expect it to be here a few months.

I've been given one of these babies as my new company car.

LOVE the interior.

Haven't driven an Aurion as a co. car before, but did have a Kluger Altitude last year. Fantastic car to drive! Plenty of power. FWD is the only bit that bothers me a little but you get over it quickly.

Now just need some good weather to enjoy the sunroof!

I've been given one of these babies as my new company car.

LOVE the interior.

Haven't driven an Aurion as a co. car before, but did have a Kluger Altitude last year. Fantastic car to drive! Plenty of power. FWD is the only bit that bothers me a little but you get over it quickly.

Now just need some good weather to enjoy the sunroof!

Aww put her on demo then? keen to see it go haha. we loaded ours onto out truck today and sent it to our other dealership abit further alogn the NW coast, see if they can make it move..

yeah interior is nice, don't mind it at all, enjoy the car whilst it's around fella :)

Saw on of these at the TOCAU National Meet, have to say it looks alot sexier in person. The interior is very nice (retract previous "cheap" statement) and all the little touches add up. At 42k special price this ones a steal!

Price drop, you can buy one from me in Victoria for $42,990 drive away. TOC FORUM special only :)

wow damm that is cheap as, thats knocked what 7k off the price..! makes the list price what a little bit over 38 and a half? or a much better by than Prodigy. Somebody buy this car!

Know prizes for guessing what i'll be doing tomorrow :P

Just did a quick look on car sales and there's one on there for $39888!!!!! :blink:

are these sold to gain a break even or what? In selling them so cheap, are they even achieving a profit as they probably desire?

Just did a quick look on car sales and there's one on there for $39888!!!!! :blink:

are these sold to gain a break even or what? In selling them so cheap, are they even achieving a profit as they probably desire?

cant say for sure but id say thats a lose on that car and look it "happens" sometimes just have to cop it to make a car go but i think Scud at YVT is onto a better thing, 42990 d/away is still a damm good price and theres still a small buck in it for his dealer and himself too.