Whats a good price for Sportivo?

Corolla Sportivo for sale Brand New

$23,888.00 2003 Model Corolla Sportivo Model Brand New at Anthony Smith Toyota (Coburg) - Melb - the Age Page 23 - 20/3/2004

Now I am sprewing! :(

Could be a demo mate or one of the old stocks :P regards to TRD, i guess it is hard to find a dealer to get them for you. Why don't just bring your SPortivo into a well-known car tuning workshop in Melbourne and they should have heaps of Jap performance enhancements for the Sportivo. I will be ading some stuff to mine as well. Just deciding what to do. Probably a strut/sway bar upgrade, then lower the car. Engine oil would also be changed to full synthetic at 5000km and CAI would be next. Don't want exhaust mod, i think the standard does a pretty good job :P

Corolla Sportivo for sale Brand New

$23,888.00 2003 Model Corolla Sportivo Model Brand New at Anthony Smith Toyota (Coburg) - Melb - the Age Page 23 - 20/3/2004

Now I am sprewing! :(

I get my 'rolla serviced at Anthony Smith. It was a few months ago, but there was a black Sportivo sitting in their yard, had something like 1 or 2k on the clock. Perhaps thats the one for 23,8. 23,888 seems a fair whack in Anthony's bottom line if its a brand spanker, everyone else is selling them late 20's early 30's. I doubt he's buying them any cheaper than the rest of the dealers in town.

moral of the story..dont feel too bad! :)

cheers..

sport1vo: So, you're saying that you can beat an XR6 (non-turbo) and a VX 'S' pack?

i didn't think the stivo would beat those cars, i don't even try when they pull up next to me....

If so, how much did you beat them by???

-Chris

• 3 weeks later...

finaly i am a stivo owner, feel more part of the club now since most of you guys have stivos. Paid $27,500 driveaway with mats, bonnet and headlight protectors. 2004 model.

If any of you guys out there looking to buy one, certain dealers are willing to go as low as $27,200 with no extras.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Why don't you bring her to the dealer that you bought your car from? After all you got all the options but still paid rock bottom price right? So shouldn't that be the best person to bring her to?

Go see Michael Brown @ Brighton Toyota Top Bloke and just tell him Robert sent you

he will look after your friend for sure

and do a great price on the new corolla not the runout model, the ones the dealers wanna get rid of

• 3 weeks later...

A$30,000 driveaway

including

17"alloys with rubber

lowering springs

yellow koni shocks

magnaflow rear muffler

boot mat

car mats

sportivo grille

sportivo pedals

sportivo rear skirt