Sketra is Totaled

Got into a collision today and it's very possible at the moment that my car is totaled. But we have a major issue as the guy who cause the accident fled the scene so the cops are searching for him... but im still not happy...

267872_10150206323376176_710836175_7523052_5589589_n.jpg

267929_10150206323451176_710836175_7523058_3361383_n.jpg

265052_10150206323801176_710836175_7523064_6323083_n.jpg

262697_10150206390681176_710836175_7523587_5147255_n.jpg

Yeah well my $200 6x9's are out of the car and the sub also the strut brace.... but im telling them im taking my bloody rims whether they like it or not if it is totaled.

Yeah well my $200 6x9's are out of the car and the sub also the strut brace.... but im telling them im taking my bloody rims whether they like it or not if it is totaled.

The insurers will pay out for sure!

Well at the moment ill only get 3k not 3.5k as in the insurances eyes its my fault but he cause the accident and fled so I'm in a very angry raging mode and just want to kick them in the nutts!!!

I was thinking last night, before you make a claim for insurance (since you're parting out before claiming anyway) that the Camry needs a bonnet vent.

How much for your bonnet (I really only want the vent, you could cut it out and just send me vent)? You could just tell the insurer the guy who hit you stole it before he ran off from the scene.

edit: oh, I was considering having a tinker with the exhaust too. How much for the cannon?

lololololol... i'll do it for u, just don't expect it to be done right - and u'll still have to pay me in a carton of something alcoholic and coke!! lmao...

Sorry man, much prefer Mick.Wheelz to install it for me. He's cheaper and I need to save a dollar.

You know, with the GFC and all.

guys found the dude and no sorry andrew cant get you anything off the car.... the bonnet skins you can gets from GT autostyles evo5_6_vent.jpg

Edited by sketra

guys found the dude and no sorry andrew cant get you anything off the car.... the bonnet skins you can gets from GT autostyles

Damn, it's so expensive.

Oh well, I thought it was a good plan. If you change your mind.

its ok Sketra - u still have the soarer don't u?

and they let u insure it for $3K - $3.5K? WOW... i want ur insurance company... I was looking at buying one of them and the max they'd insure one for in QLD was $2K - so any more than $1K worth of damage in an accident and its an instant write off...

Guaranteed ur's should be able to be fixed for about $1.5K... Boost Cruising it up... u'll get all the parts for about $400, $100 worth of good spray paint in can form from Repco, and ur back in business... what's the damage, a set of headlights, front and rear bumper, bonnet, a couple of auxiliary light surround panels ... that's nothing!

But if u've had a gut full of the car take the pay out and buy a mirage or something similar.. maybe a civic...

lol...

depends what insurance company u have. some of them dont let u touch the car if its a write off... so if ur thinking of getting the wheels whether they like it or not. its up to their discretion

stu, i dont have the soarer, that was sold a LOOOOOONNNGGGG time ago. And no my car is actually insured for 4k.... and ah dw my rims are coming with me, my panel beater is making sure of it (good mate of mine).

just thought to let you guys know the panel shop rang n yup its totaled as i told all of you guys... going to cost over 6k to fix it