FT-86 number plates

pezzie

Just found someone trying to sell FT-86 plates. For that price, you might as well get 'FT-86' rather than 'FT-8666'

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FT-8666-number-plate-ft86-ft-86-frs-fr-s-toyota-corolla-/180691662093?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a120ff50d#ht_500wt_1156

i agree, but i wanted u to post it first :P FT-8666? pfft, just becuz he couldnt get the "FT-86" plate. He would think someone who will buy an apparently 35k car and spend big bucks on a plate like that? he can keep it

Someone should message them and ask what they are smoking...sniffing or injecting

probably LSD since he either couldn't see how many sixes were meant to be in front or devil beside him told him 3 sixes would be "cooler".

a cool 15mil? i could buy 7 FT-86s for everyday of the week. And mod them all differently, there would be no need for plates. :D

Offer him 3mil, I bet he'll take it. :D

Price is like that obviously to give him the power to only accept offers and stop someone getting a steal if it goes for less than what he'd like at auction. Basically, it is a price so ridiculously high that it becomes irrelevant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price is like that obviously to give him the power to only accept offers and stop someone getting a steal if it goes for less than what he'd like at auction. Basically, it is a price so ridiculously high that it becomes irrelevant.

Well I found this thread so I might aswell clear it up. Im actually the seller.. I didnt want to put a asking price on it...but wanted to leave it at make an offer only however ebay would not let me do that, hence I put a ridiculously high price on it that its irrelevant. if you read the description, it says make an offer. Why would anyone believe pay the asking price on it anyway lol.

With regards to the combination. Personally I wouldnt want plates that look like they belong at the car dealership.

If it makes you guys feel better, I can put a realistic buy it now price on it, which is what I have done now.

Cheers, tommy