How many Toyota's have YOU owned

Well since this thread has been bumped, I may as well jump in:

2004 - 2008 | 1991 Toyota Camry Executive (SV21)

2008 - Now | 2007 Toyota Aurion Sportivo SX6

Just before the changeover:

dsc02248i.th.jpg

Man my Aurion looks huge in comparison. I still miss my Camry.

May as well update. Make that 3.

2004 - 2008 | 1991 Toyota Camry Executive (SV21)

2008 - 2010 | 2007 Toyota Aurion Sportivo SX6

2010 - Now | 2007 TRD Aurion 3500SL

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st toyota corolla ae93 sx which had major engine enhancemence to handle 20psi boost and put out about 308 flywheel hp thats about 220kwgive or take good for 13.7sec 1/4 mile run

2nd corolla ke 35 complete opposite of of 1st corolla had 1.0l 2 speed toyoglide auto 1 good thing about it is it did 90kph in 1st gear

3rd corolla ke70 not as bad as previous still no where near as fast as 1st but goor realiable transport this was a 1.3lt 5 speed man should have taken motor out of 1st car and made awesome drift/track/1/4 rocket but didnt

4th corolla ae 102 this car did get motor out of sx better tune and addition of mechanical lsd made about 320fly hp and covered the 1/4 mile in 13.3sec needs full slicks to hopefully run into the 12 (this car is for sale to if anyone is interest pm me)

5th and final for now is hilux 2005 mod 4x2 dual cab t/d no mods its what it is nice daily wicked factory paint (that metalic plum colour)

6th not happend yet but i plan on selling both corolla and hilux to purchase V6 rav 4

if this works a pic of the ae 102

2005-2006 "94 corrolla sedan 1.6 manual in a light blue"

2008-2010 "90 Celsior JDM Pimp Spec custom black, body kit , airbags, exhaust"

2010 "91 Starlet GT JDM white lots of mods time and money until rear ended by a monsterous mid 80's falcon station wagon"

Currently "97 EL54R Paseo Si blue some parts from my beloved starlet and hopefully alot more"

1 - SX Hatch

2 - CS Hatch

3 - SX Hatch

4 - 1999 Seca Levin - Current Ride

5 - SX Seca

6 - SX Seca S2

7 - SX Seca

8 - CSi Seca

9 - SX Seca S2

10 - GTi Hatch

11 - Prado

12 - CSi Seca

13 - SX Hatch

14 - SX Hatch

15 - SX Seca S2

16 - SX Seca

17 - SX Seca S2

18 - 2005 Corolla Sportivo - Current Ride

Wonder when the next Corolla will come haha :P

I have owned 2 so far. They are in my signature. My family in total has owned 5.

1991 Toyota Camry wagon - Don't remember what model cus i was only 3 - Mum and Dad

1997 Toyota Landcruiser 80 series 40th anniversary - Mum and Dad

1998 Toyota Camry V6 Conquest - was mine

2008 Toyota Aurion AT-X - Mine

2009 Toyota Rav4 CV6 - Bro

well we've owned 2 toyotas

05' Camry Sportivo V6

07' Aurion Presara

Whole relatives have toyotas

93' Camry

98' Supra

08' Aurion Prodigy

98' Camry Grande

92' Cressida

04' Kluger

04' Camry

05' Avalon

04' Echo Sportivo

No Corollas :)

:) awesomee Toyota Gang much? uhh idk about the pasts ones they got

Edited by Anarcher217

• 2 weeks later...

I have personally owned the following Toyotas:-

1985 Corolla Seca hatch (new), ended up selling it to my nephew who had it till about a year ago (legendary reliability).

1990 Celica Coupe (used), the pop-up headlight model (gee I loved that car). Only sold it due to age & impracticality.

1997 Landcruiser GXL (new), sold it when I moved to my current location as we didn't need 2 cars anymore.

1998 Celica SX Coupe (new), liked it but it wasn't as good as the '90 model (too much cheap plastic & hard seats).

2002 Prado VX (used), only 10 months old when we bought it & still has <90K on the clock. Lovely to drive compared to the Landy, not so truck like.

In between had a Ford Maverick whose engine cooked after a service, lazy mechanic didn't replace 2 hoses and they cracked. Would love to buy a newer Prado but don't have the funds sadly.

Cheers,

Fido666

Amateurs. You call yourself Toyota enthusiasts??

Nah, just kidding. Maybe it's just that I have some kind of sickness.

CURRENTLY own

2x Dyna trucks

94 Hiace

05 Hiace Commuter

2x FJ40 Cruisers

FJ60 Sahara

KE35 Coupe

RT40 Corona

3x mid 70's Hilux'

Previously had

3 Hilux's

another Hiace

4 or 5 Camry's

god only knows how many Corolla's

And a couple of Lexcens, even though they don't count. (but a toyota badge is a toyota badge)

Trying to get the missus to get rid of the Subaru in favour of a late model Tarago. Sadly she uses the AWD a lot getting to the farm so might have to try and get one of these Jap import AWD Tarago's

my first one was a 1986 RT142 Corona in dark blue. I ran it until the engine gave up and someone bought it for the IRS rear end for some project

then I had a 1987 AW11 MR2 that i got really cheap and it had a lot of electrical issue. Had to sell it after about 6 months because it broke down on some train tracks and almost killed me.

any my latest is a ZZE123 sportivo that I have loved :)

• 1 year later...

i have owned four toyotas in total

1998 hilux 4x4 diesel table top

2004 v6 hilux 4x4 table top

2005 GRJ PRADO GXL

2007 kluger kxs

Edited by CROCO

Just the big old two for me. But Family have had them for decades.

• 1992 SV21 Camry CSI Wagon - Mine
  • 1996 Hilux Dual Cab 3L Diesel - Dad
  • 1997 Starlet 5 Door Hatch - Mums
  • 1999 LN167 Hilux Dual Cab 3LE Diesel - Dad
  • 2001 Corolla "Ascent Sport" Hatch - Mum
  • 2004 LC100 Sahara TD - Dad
  • 2008 LC79 GXL V8 TD - Dad
  • 2008 GSV40R Aurion Sportivo ZR6 - Mine
  • 2010 ZRE152 Corolla Levin ZR Hatch - Mum

Further to that, most of my grandparents, cousins and aunties/uncles also drive them :P

Mother did stray for a while between the Corollas’s with a purple VE SSV Sedan and now Dad has a Navara STX550 - i know poor form!

• 3 weeks later...

a 1992 SV21 Toyota Camry, 3S-FE 2L L4, Auto, it was a sky blue sedan, i don't know what trim level, but the interior and exterior was completely shot and so was the motor running on 3 cylinders, i bought it for $500 thinking it was just a broken lead or plug but found out it was catastrophic head failure, it was a boat and had a slushbox, but i loved that car, i dunno what it was but it was great, it lasted about 6 months untill it finally died with a bang, a ton of chemiweld and coolant can only work for so long, i took the stereo out the spotties off and kept the new battery and alternator and scrapped it for $80,

a 1993 JM Holden Apollo (i know but it's just like a camry), 3VZ-FE 3L V6, Auto, it's also blue except i'm not sure if it's sky blue or a little birghter than dark blue? cause the paints a few colours and none of it is unfaded haha, i think it's a GS model because of the 4 disc brakes and the spoiler and Auto box, but i don't know that either it hasn't got a manual in the glovebox or any badges, the interior and exterior are also completely shot, the engine seems better than the last camry i had but it also has overheating problems and it's a boat and also has a slushbox but yet again i love this car also, it's lasting so far a month and hopefully alot longer, it was gifted to me by friends of the family whilst i was unsuccessfully car shopping, i was looking for a SV21 wagon and got given a widebody sedan :/ still plan on getting a SV21 wagon and making a tourer out of it, but for the moment looks like i'm trying to revive a tired 3VZ-FE and make a sleeper out of this apollo ;)

i've also Driven a 1978 3K Corolla, it was the special one with the extra Frangipani's on the logo, it was my ex's it was bright yellow and we had the 1.2 reconditioned and it was a zippy little bugger, we loved that thing until the lefthand tierod end let go of the left front wheel around a corner BANG into a limestone wall :(

my aunty has a 97 Corolla seca sports hatch, 1.6L auto, it's as if toyota made a great car untill about the Cpillar, as far as looks go, mind you it's done plenty of k's and it's still fun to drive, as i borrow it alot, the rear could do with a stiffer swaybar cause the car turns in fine just gotta get the rear following, i can imagine the 1.8L version of this car being spot on as the 1.6 is a litt lackluster, but the auto gearbox is great, od or not, there's always a gear with good power for what you need,

i've also driven various landcruisers, troopy's ute's and 80 series ambo's mine 4by's and so on 2h and 1HZ 6cyl, they're always great, there's an unimaginably large sense of security when driving these cars,

and i've driven a hilux, 97-05 type, with dual glass front window? it was a 4cyl diesel 4wd model with lsd rear, much fun in the dirt up north, seems like a good little work horse nothing exciting, just reliable,

i think the last of my toyota experience would be being driven around in my mates soarer, the square kind that is imported, it had a 1jzgtte or something, it had turbos and it was pretty nice, apparently he has a 2j in it now, yet to have a ride but it seems like a wonderfull car all the bells and whistles, retro charm :)