[VIC]: Dyno Day 25/09/2011

Sam from Dr. Drift in Tottenham, will be hosting a dyno day on his 2WD drive dyno on Sunday 25th of September starting from 11am.

Running the entire day, and happily into the small hours of the morning should there be enough interest.

$50 gets you a minimum of 2 runs, a computer printout of your results, and advice from the Doctor as to areas to improve power output, response, etc.

This event will be hosted by TCCA, and as such, any antisocial behavior will be frowned apon and is not welcome at the event or surrounding area. We don't want police closing the event down.

We will also be putting on a fundraising BBQ on the day

There is heaps of parking as it is an industrial estate, and an empty block of land practically next door to the venue.

Cash only on the day, and no 4WD vehicles.

Dr Drift

Unit 5 / 9 Alick Rd

Tottenham, Victoria

Australia, 3012

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i did talk to Sam. he said that the dyno starts from 11am and its cash on the day, so first in first serve. also he did mention that if the amount of cars go until tuesday, he will still do it. i'm going to be there early if anyone is interested to see my little snail on the dyno ;)

ill come and take the photos again ^_^

*if i do spot cars that look better than mine, and get the looks that say "why the f*ck are you doing a dyno on your camry" im not gna jump on the dyno xD"

ill come and take the photos again ^_^

*if i do spot cars that look better than mine, and get the looks that say "why the f*ck are you doing a dyno on your camry" im not gna jump on the dyno xD"

who cares what people think. just doooo it :D

simon, if u can come it'll be good to see u again :D

This shall be interesting!! :lol: Should I even bother? Haha I've only got a CAI, but this dyno would tell me what I've gained (AHAHA) as I got a base to compare with..

Definitely dyno time for me! Have had alot done since and want to see what she churns out now. Should we start a list of who's going to be dynoing? That way I can let the Toy Mod guys know how many to expect

1) dorifto

2) johnnieboi

3) jeffy +1 -> my mate with an s2k said he wants to come, he wants to turn it into a drift machine xP

4) jaderd

5) eviltwin

6) lateralus

7) KRS-093

8) Kenshin X

Put me down :) My stock car, need's a Dyno :) Just to see how much Stock KW have ran away from my stock system :)

@Jeffy, Will2k, too much power man... He will rape our Toyota's... But he got a friggen good exhaust...

edit: @Jeffy, do I bring Baby Aurion? Or Silver Rolla?

Edited by iVaz

Put me down :) My stock car, need's a Dyno :) Just to see how much Stock KW have ran away from my stock system :)

@Jeffy, Will2k, too much power man... He will rape our Toyota's... But he got a friggen good exhaust...

bring your white one, you drive that more,

and will doesnt have an exhaust setup, he just got the muffler chopped off and added cannons, its huy that has the mugen exhaust setup,

• 2 weeks later...

bring your white one, you drive that more,

and will doesnt have an exhaust setup, he just got the muffler chopped off and added cannons, its huy that has the mugen exhaust setup,

Serious? I always thought Will, had something else, because his canon's relate to the amount of pull his car can do...

And Huy, his car is too quite, so assumed it was normal...

But now I know, that's kinda cool...