Your Fav Car Music?

Steve

What music do you listen to in your car? Let’s see what peoples tastes are like on the club :) I like a bit of Rihanna, tinchy stryder to down to a bit of classicial to suit my mood. Whats Yours?

depending on my mood really,

but right now - electro house, trance

RnB/Slow Jams when chilledd and kick backed, (also when feeling nostalgic about a place/road i remember i driving through with that certain music playing)

when devo/upset/down - techno

To continue on from my following response, right now it has been trance, and trace only. I have been listening to every single one of Armin Van Buuren's "A State of Trance" radio-shows from the very beginning. I am currently up to episode 160'ish.

Driving songs

Trance/house/electro/techno music all day every day
:lol:
And everyday (except for when it's a rainy day) is a windows down, music up case.

I just have way too many to fit within these categories. I guess I will give an example though. Cruising and Sunny Day can sort of be merged with each other, but I've tried to separate it. Click links for YouTube.

Cruising:
, or
, or
, or

Aggressive:
(you have to have a good sub to appreciate this one), or
, or

Sunny Day:
, or
, or

As said, this is just a sample.

As well, one thing about deep trance while cruising is that you tend to start getting pretty deep into your thoughts. Memories come back as clear as day and it makes the drive rather interesting when you are left with your own mind.

At the moment, the local top40 station, because I'm driving a borrowed car with crappy speakers and a cassette deck.

Generally though, mostly trance and progressive house lately. And not the Ministry of Sound and Tiesto/PvD/Darude Euro Trance type, but the more underground tech trance and proggy stuff. Occasionally a bit of hard dance too, but with not much good coming out of the UK Hard Trance scene of late, not so much of that.

To continue on from my following response, right now it has been trance, and trace only. I have been listening to every single one of Armin Van Buuren's "A State of Trance" radio-shows from the very beginning. I am currently up to episode 160'ish.

Driving songs

And everyday (except for when it's a rainy day) is a windows down, music up case.

I just have way too many to fit within these categories. I guess I will give an example though. Cruising and Sunny Day can sort of be merged with each other, but I've tried to separate it. Click links for YouTube.

Cruising:
, or
, or
, or

Aggressive:
, or

Sunny Day:
, or
, or

As well, one thing about deep trance while cruising is that you tend to start getting pretty deep into your thoughts. Memories come back as clear as day and it makes the drive rather interesting when you are left with your own mind.

WIN! :clap:

Generally though, mostly trance and progressive house lately. And not the Ministry of Sound and Tiesto/PvD/Darude Euro Trance type, but the more underground tech trance and proggy stuff. Occasionally a bit of hard dance too, but with not much good coming out of the UK Hard Trance scene of late, not so much of that.

DOUBLE WIN!! :toast::yahoo:

Same/ similar as these fellas, but i take it to a whole different level, with Eurodance, Euro-Hard Trance and Uk Happy Hardcore<< the main one...

there is no better Happy Hardcore then HTID (Hardcore Til I Die!)

Evo

Driving songs

Cruising:
, or
, or
, or

Aggressive:
[Pendulum Remix], or
[Ron Van Den Beuken Remix]

Sunny Day:
, or
, or

Same/ similar as these fellas, but i take it to a whole different level, with Eurodance, Euro-Hard Trance and Uk Happy Hardcore<< the main one...

Evo

Oh yeah, how could I forget hardcore! Though for me its the less happy of the hardcores - namely Freeform.

Driving songs

Cruising:
, or
, or
, or

Aggressive:
[Pendulum Remix], or
[Ron Van Den Beuken Remix]

Sunny Day:
, or
, or

Evo

Oh yeah, how could I forget hardcore! Though for me its the less happy of the hardcores - namely Freeform.

OH is that what there calling justin beiber (lowercase on purpose )these days is it Foss hahah :yahoo:

+1 :]

OH is that what there calling justin beiber (lowercase on purpose )these days is it Foss hahah :yahoo:

This from the man with a disturbingly large number of Taylor Swift songs in his playlist.

This from the man with a disturbingly large number of Taylor Swift songs in his playlist.

i have a few of taylor swifts songs :ph34r:

i like you belong with me in particular - memorized thee lyrics, and singing it loud (with windows up) :ph34r: