How your RUKUS sits

cductn

lyle i can see you done the wrap on the bonnet... whens christines car getting a wrap?

Edited by cductn

Haha nope, didn't realise that pic saved (computer crashed out & it's a MS paint edit) but have the wrap now so maybe this weekend. And not sure when the box is getting wrapped yet, she hasn't finalised design yet.

well i'ts been a few weeks now and the springs have settled nicely. this pick was taken at my local Kebab shop n thought it looked cool.

all i need now is a nice set of rims to set her off.

post-22100-0-12304400-1389613677_thumb.j

Edited by mr-rukus
  • Like 1

well i'ts been a few weeks now and the springs have settled nicely. this pick was taken at my local Kebab shop n thought it looked cool.

Definitely sits a lot better, especially on the rear of the Rukus it looks like it's on stilts :P How does the springs ride? Did you end up just going to pedders?

Definitely sits a lot better, especially on the rear of the Rukus it looks like it's on stilts :P How does the springs ride? Did you end up just going to pedders?

cheers mate. yea for now i've just stuck with the pedders springs funny enough they ride really nicely not as harsh as i thought. I'll be sticking with these until i can afford air suspension setup

some pics from today, also pulled out all the interior pieces to get
hydrodipped, that will be done within the next couple of weeks, have to
order in the pattern,also ordered the grillcraft grill for the bottom,
as i no longer use my foggies due to the custom drls i got made this
will def give it a fatter meaner face, i am also on the lookout for
some new shoes, also custom modded the 2 little rear bar lights down the
bottom, they work as a reds / brake and also work as a amber indicator
too ( half cuts ) to go with the rest of my theme.

IMG_2964_zps00df53d1.jpg

IMG_2963_zpsc6a48ff0.jpg

IMG_2960_zps45b43f59.jpg

IMG_2965_zps2abf008f.jpgIMG_2967_zps0daab7cf.jpg

IMG_2980_zpsf42ae670.jpg

that's it for now peeps.

Niceone flexin. Anychance i can buy your foggies from you?

Just an update on mine today we installed the lineout converter. Ran two gage wire and speaker wire to the boot and installed my subs and mono block amp. Damn im happy with how it turned out.

damnit i should of detailed the inside of the rukus before taking the pics lol.

does anyone know of a good Fiber glasser that can fiberglass my subs in. the box in these photos are from my Swift's build so it fitted in that nicely. now need to do something different

post-22100-0-18031000-1390812368_thumb.j

post-22100-0-16018100-1390812405_thumb.j

post-22100-0-12802400-1390812449_thumb.j

post-22100-0-05674500-1390812503_thumb.j

Edited by mr-rukus

Just an update on mine today we installed the lineout converter. Ran two gage wire and speaker wire to the boot and installed my subs and mono block amp. Damn im happy with how it turned out.

does anyone know of a good Fiber glasser that can fiberglass my subs in. the box in these photos are from my Swift's build so it fitted in that nicely. now need to do something different

If you're in Sydney lifestyle car audio does some custom work, did a moulded sub box for my mates r34 a while back

If you're in Sydney lifestyle car audio does some custom work, did a moulded sub box for my mates r34 a while back

ahh cheers. bugger forgot to put I'm in Melbourne

Try and message cductn on these forums, he may know a few in the Melbourne area

Try and message cductn on these forums, he may know a few in the Melbourne area

Out that side of town give phatt audio concepts a call.... Or it's only glass just diy

• 7 months later...

So finally pulled the air suspension outta the toaster last weekend... It feels so weird driving on lowered springs again....

Also pulled the entire stereo out... Now I need to wire all the factory speakers/sub back in....

So finally pulled the air suspension outta the toaster last weekend... It feels so weird driving on lowered springs again....

Also pulled the entire stereo out... Now I need to wire all the factory speakers/sub back in....

#Almoststocklyf

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've been buying some cosmetic mods over the last couple of weeks. yesterday i recieved my weather shields and HID headlights. Pics below are of Weather shields. I'm going to get a mate of mine to install the HID's

post-22100-0-66223100-1412640578_thumb.j

post-22100-0-08986100-1412640629_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted new shoes for my Rukus. Suspension is all stock at the moment.

Liking the gold/bronze wheels on white, just needs to be lowered so it's not on stilts :P any plans to lower it?

@ Crypt

not at the moment, I'm lovin the look, I'm after the sporty, Rallye'ish look. And besides, my Rukus always travel loaded as it is the family car. Maybe next year, I'm looking at TRD lowering springs and King Springs. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...