Bye Bye Corolla (sniff)

Orsk

Well every one the sad day has come where i have finally woken up and realised that i can not in any way afford to drive my precious Stivo! :(

With my fortnightly payment of $300 and $1600 worth of insurence coming up my lowly wage of $230 a week as 1st year apprentice cant cut it.

So its going.

On the bright side i am looking into replacing her with another toyota of course so any ideas on a toyota with in the prices of $5,000 to $7,000 would be appriciated!

i must now go be alone with my baby....

That's a shame Richie now Azza has to fly the red flag all on his lonesome :(

I'd be looking at late 80's modded 4age/ze perhaps for that kind of money.

Good luck my friend we'll miss the sight of a red stivo racing everything in sight.... then again we've still got Azza :P

Someone talk to this guy's boss and get hme to pay a better wage than $230 a week!! Come on, waitering earns more than that! :angry:

You can also get S13 or 180sx but check for oil leaks. btw i pay almost $1200 with NRMA insurance with 65% ncb , i'm 23 :(

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Well every one the sad day has come where i have finally woken up and realised that i can not in any way afford to drive my precious Stivo! :(

With my fortnightly payment of $300 and $1600 worth of insurence coming up my lowly wage of $230 a week as 1st year apprentice cant cut it.

So its going.

On the bright side i am looking into replacing her with another toyota of course so any ideas on a toyota with in the prices of $5,000 to $7,000 would be appriciated!

i must now go be alone with my baby....

DAMN!! Bugger that mate. Is there no way you could sqeeze the finances until you go 2nd year???? or dance on tables or anything (hang on, please don't do that... :P )

That's a shame Richie now Azza has to fly the red flag all on his lonesome :(

I'd be looking at late 80's modded 4age/ze perhaps for that kind of money.

Good luck my friend we'll miss the sight of a red stivo racing everything in sight.... then again we've still got Azza :P

Yeah, the SX sounds like a plan. I dun mind that shape. But is it the SX-Fi that has the 4AGZE?

I'll do alright here by myself as the only red beast. But then again, whoever buys it can always join our group.... :)

Sorry to hear about the loss of the stivo... but we cant live a champagne life on a beer wage..

I too was once a first year apprentice.. (Baker)

hows $180 a week sound? :blink:

it does get better... but not fast enough

im 23 and pay just under $1k for insurance AAMI

Unfortunately that's the story of an apprentice, you have to eat sh!t for 4 years.

An AE93 SX would be good, still a little bulletproof screamer.

Stay away from any Supra's/Celica's/S13's/etc if you want to keep your insurance below $1200. Basically anything that fits into the "Sports Car" category will be expensive to insure at your age.

But if you're looking for something basic to move around in until your means change and you can get something nicer, just save your money and go for an econobox of some sort for the time being.