Who's this idiot? lol

TRD468

I thought an older bloke would know better right?

You'd think so, guessing the old guy in the back with his head down :D

Being so close to the gutter he's obviously tried to squeeze through, truck is already stradling both lanes meaning he was there first. That happened to me once and the guy that squeezed up my inside was a driving instructor. yes he was driving... Unbelievable... Even if he couldn't read the signs on the truck I'm sure five indicators flashing would drop a hint or two ....

u sure ur indicators were on? :lol: maybe its a greek thing and u like sandwiches... or...

...souvlakis? :lol::clap:

hahahaha yep I had them on, police witnessed it, they were across the road due to an earlier fatal, and I still got booked... Ended up getting out of it though..

They didn't want to but when they put in their report they said more than likely you'll receive a fine in the mail, and they were right.. I was going slow enough to stop they say, fair enough but I can only check my mirror for so long, bit hard to turn left while looking backwards all the time.. Anyway like I said I was let off and they did call the other guy an idiot... haha

What really pi55ed me off was that the car driver was an instructor, wasn't surprised when I saw him though, he got out of the car, shrugged his shoulders and smiled.. what a *****

Oh god.. Seen some douche in a bmw convertable turning left at a round about with a truck in the right lane also turning left. The car looked brand new one moment and then a heap of **** the next.