bc coilovers height adjustment

Hi, i did a search but i found nothing... maybe it did show up but i didnt see it then im sorry.! my question is anyone have problem with the bc coilovers height adjustment? my front right and left is in the same height BUT my rear right and left is funny i use ruler to measure them both at the same height after i put my wheel on the right is lower the left is higher by 2cm ? is this a common problem or just normal? any help with be good thanks.

Edited by Shadow_

Sorry. Disregard this post.

Thanks ken i have use the same ideas like the one you posted..but i cant make then balance i think something wrong with my coilovers Edited by Shadow_

just be mindful the weight of various things will affect the way it sits. not just out the same measurements for all the corners and expect it to be sitting even. my coils were wonky and i had to adjust separate one at one time. frustration mounted when i moved one and the other ride height changed on the other corners. i finally got it the way i wanted and that's sitting a bit lower on the rear. so when i do take seats out for track sessions the car sits evenly.

Lol frustrating is the word! Mine sits slightly higher at the back and also slightly higher by a few mm's on the passenger’s side.

Just for a sh!t giggle i just measured a 40 series touring here in the showroom and it's all over the show too.Measuring from the centre of the wheel on the ground to the centre of the guard lip: LHF 71.5cms, LHR 72.5cms, RHR:72.25cms, RHF 70.5cms.

He's referring to his own post. I modified it because it wasn't specific to the original post.

oooooooo, that's my bad lol

OH I JUST READ THIS OP AGAIN. sorry was maybe drunk when i was reading it. but then i answered it in my later post ROFL............ -_-

thanks D. maybe people reading thought i was on drugs :spiteful:

Just for a sh!t giggle i just measured a 40 series touring here in the showroom and it's all over the show too.Measuring from the centre of the wheel on the ground to the centre of the guard lip: LHF 71.5cms, LHR 72.5cms, RHR:72.25cms, RHF 70.5cms.

yeah adam this problem drive me crazy sometime but i have my guard roller front and rear it did not fix my problem wasted money for nothing.... im on 245-35-20 rim is 45mm off sets at my level of height the tyre hit the pastic holder everytime my 2 small sister seat at the back.. some time the front if you pull off the soft plastic from the guard you will see a bolts and a plastic thingy holds the body kits that plastic is way too long everytime the tyre bounce it touch the plastic holder i hope dont break it soon.. 235 tyres i think is a good idea to avoid hitting it..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Could i get some feed back on ride quality for these BC Coilovers for our Aurions?

I had BC's on my AE86 and it was suprisingly soft but firm. (nice)

D2's on my R33 were hard and handled like it was on rails.

So, Feed back please??? LOL

Like, is it really going to upset the experiance if driving the car?

Ps: i hope it feels nice like the AE86

Cheers Guys

Edited by Boondy

Hey guys,

Could i get some feed back on ride quality for these BC Coilovers for our Aurions?

Cheers Guys

have a read up on this :

Hey guys,

Cheers Guys

have a read up on this :

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Great read up.

Cheers man :)

i would say they are pretty good. but my spring rate is custom order front 6kg rear 7kg im using front lvl13 damper rear lvl10 damper with a ultra-racing strut bar.. the car feel way better then stock BUT if your town have badass road, with also holes i dont think coilovers is a wise choice XD. BUT feel so good on the track lol once i turn up to lvl30 dampering driving on a nice new road omg ! i feel like driving something else not aurion mwhahahah

• 2 weeks later...

Well i finaly done it.

Im running 19x9 buddy club wheels with a mild +38 off set and dropped the car down using BC Gold coilovers on my Presara LOL.

The rear feels a little to bouncy and the front feel nicer. I dont know what setting the coilovers are set too yet but ill play around with it tomorrow...

Next plan is to raise it just a tad more and wheel spacers to flush the wheels to the guards. I dont have to have Hellaflush but almost would be nice...

Thanks for everyones help :)

Edited by Boondy

Hey Guys

Just curious what is the lowest height someone with bc coilovers is running? i want to set a goal but unsure what is possible...

im chasing height of centre wheel to wheel arch, ground to wheel arch and lowest point?

Hey Guys

Just curious what is the lowest height someone with bc coilovers is running? i want to set a goal but unsure what is possible...

im chasing height of centre wheel to wheel arch, ground to wheel arch and lowest point?

On my first installation the mud guards almost touched the ground. Maybe 2cm off the ground but im not sure how much more I could turn it down. But was very low.

I'll try how ya some photos of the Aurion soon.

(how do i attach photo here?)