Howdy!

Gidday all!

We have a 2002 Corolla Conquest that my wife bought new a couple of years before we got married. Great little car. Even though it's only done 82k it's now getting to the stage that it needs minor work to keep it looking schmick, and of course that task falls to me. ;)

At the moment we're not considering any serious mods, but I like the idea of an easy fog light upgrade (I had the bumper off today and found the H11 sockets! :D), and I'm looking at replacing the stereo one day (even though the Conquest stereo is excellent for a stocky - way better than the Ascent's).

Cheers

Luke,

Gidday all!

We have a 2002 Corolla Conquest that my wife bought new a couple of years before we got married. Great little car. Even though it's only done 82k it's now getting to the stage that it needs minor work to keep it looking schmick, and of course that task falls to me. ;)

At the moment we're not considering any serious mods, but I like the idea of an easy fog light upgrade (I had the bumper off today and found the H11 sockets! :D), and I'm looking at replacing the stereo one day (even though the Conquest stereo is excellent for a stocky - way better than the Ascent's).

Cheers

Luke,

Welcome. :D

Welcome Luke :)

I just got my 2004 corolla conquest back from the panel beaters.We think a truck bumped into it and dented the pillar around the windscreen.